Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so obviously on here bitching and stirring about her fellow vloggers/friends, and is one of the worst to overreact to being talked about on here. She definitely has deep mental issues, and also thought she could fit into the stereotype of a Disney/Loungefly “influencer”. It was never going to happen. Way to desperate
Oh yes she really does have some issues.
Her cartoon picture is nearly as bad as the jokes from Stoke

The bloke from out on a Limb has an over inflated opinion of himself for someone with 500 subscribers and next to no views. No suprise he is in the circle of british vlogger jerks.
What are the images all about on their channel as well? Looks nothing at all like any of them (even worse than C&L) . Awful watch.
He’s on some of the Facebook groups promoting himself too, created a profile for the channel. He’s also one of the people who exaggerated a story trying to be funny but in doing so exposes himself as a bloody liar.
Tool
---
She was so obviously on here bitching and stirring about her fellow vloggers/friends, and is one of the worst to overreact to being talked about on here. She definitely has deep mental issues, and also thought she could fit into the stereotype of a Disney/Loungefly “influencer”. It was never going to happen. Way to desperate
That was me apparently according to the sunbed horde 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s on some of the Facebook groups promoting himself too, created a profile for the channel. He’s also one of the people who exaggerated a story trying to be funny but in doing so exposes himself as a bloody liar.
Tool
---

That was me apparently according to the sunbed horde 🤣
Savage:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmmm, notice Anni Spycam Stores is trying to set herself up with some catchphrases and is inserting clips ala del?
think the clips are the most off putting to me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couple of observations on Charlotte in Wonderland:

1) Does anybody else find it weird when adults go on their own without their children to Florida? She seems to have a weird obsession with HHN…

2) She also had a weird crush on MGK.. She is a 30 year old women and acts like a 13 year old girl.

3) Not sure it is appropriate posting on your socials that’s your are undergoing aesthetic procedures and what looks like fat burner injections! Especially when she try’s to come across as all about her child. Not a very good example being set!!!

Reactions: 4
Why though? He views are nothing to shout about
She must be mates with Charlotte Ruff or whoever dishes these free holidays out. Disney PR should start giving it to the deserving / disadvantaged rather than these fame hungry assholes. It is disgusting.

I see the Out on a limb couple are now the next to be sucking on Bazza’s bosom out in Orlando right now. These people have no originality to actually do a channel on their own gumption. So desperate for attention from strangers. Their own methods fail, so they latch on to what is essentially the cheapest and quickest route to what they see as success. Pathetic. All acting like they’re celebrities at these mass meet ups.

1) Does anybody else find it weird when adults go on their own without their children to Florida? She seems to have a weird obsession with HHN…

2) She also had a weird crush on MGK.. She is a 30 year old women and acts like a 13 year old girl.

3) Not sure it is appropriate posting on your socials that’s your are undergoing aesthetic procedures and what looks like fat burner injections! Especially when she try’s to come across as all about her child. Not a very good example being set!!!
I go to Disney as an adult without kids (cos I don’t have any lol) loads of people do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, imagine being a kid and your mum going to Disney without you 😭😭😭

Reactions: 9

I really like her.

I don't find it odd that she's going on holiday without her child. I don't find her love for HHN weird.

Having a crush is normal at any age.

I appreciate her honesty regarding the procedures she has.

She is nothing like myself, but I find her content really enjoyable. She's a single mum navigating a divorce at a relatively young age. Hats off to her.

Reactions: 9
I really like her.

I don't find it odd that she's going on holiday without her child. I don't find her love for HHN weird.

Having a crush is normal at any age.

I appreciate her honesty regarding the procedures she has.

She is nothing like myself, but I find her content really enjoyable. She's a single mum navigating a divorce at a relatively young age. Hats off to her.
It is a cesspit of a community and I find her honesty refreshing and I would take that over the cheats, liars and scam artists that populate my feed on the daily.

Reactions: 6
It is a cesspit of a community and I find her honesty refreshing and I would take that over the cheats, liars and scam artists that populate my feed on the daily.
*cough* the knapps *cough*

But yes, I appreciate her honesty. I like her content. It's a big plus that she's not part of the Insta Hun Troop.

So honesty defends immorale actions does it?

If she’s aiming to be a disney/ lifestyle vlogger is it right she posts about cosmetic surgery?

Also if she’s so honest and caring about her child, why is she going on a solo trip without her.

She’s as fake as they come

If she’s aiming to be a disney/ lifestyle vlogger is it right she posts about cosmetic surgery?

Also if she’s so honest and caring about her child, why is she going on a solo trip without her.

She's got quite a successful channel and insta following so she's doing something right.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to agree with you - that's the best part of the thread :)

• Haha

I sincerely hope that you don't watch the Knightstrider if you think that is immoral 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.