Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Mr Ian and David still together? I see the post up thread saying they are not posting to their Facebook lately. Do we know if they are still together and still living in Southampton? I really enjoyed their vlogs from the couch. Not since The Royle Family have I watched people sitting on a couch for half an hour! Things def changed when they sold the London flat and moved. It seemed like more than just not having the time.

Reactions: 3
Are Mr Ian and David still together? I see the post up thread saying they are not posting to their Facebook lately. Do we know if they are still together and still living in Southampton? I really enjoyed their vlogs from the couch. Not since The Royle Family have I watched people sitting on a couch for half an hour! Things def changed when they sold the London flat and moved. It seemed like more than just not having the time.
The last thing I've seen from either of them was a post sharing their ebay account as they are selling a lot of their stuff. Hopefully its just a general clear out and not something else

I really like them and I think maybe they have more to occupy themselves with now they have the house rather than the flat

Even worse is that they’re also putting up daily blogs in those Disney and Orlando for brits FB groups 😭
I bet they are a must read.
We went to a chain restaurant. Hubby wore vest. Daughter scowled. Son played on phone and I sat on my Queen Chave throne and talked crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The last thing I've seen from either of them was a post sharing their ebay account as they are selling a lot of their stuff. Hopefully its just a general clear out and not something else

I really like them and I think maybe they have more to occupy themselves with now they have the house rather than the flat
I started watching their Milferd on Sea video, apparently they are putting a lot of stuff on ebay to both create funds and space because David wants a dog.

Reactions: 1
I started watching their Milferd on Sea video, apparently they are putting a lot of stuff on ebay to both create funds and space because David wants a dog.
Yeah, I saw that too. They have been very quiet. I really liked their little house/life updates on a saturday but I understand they have full time jobs and an actual life unlike other vloggers

I do watch only a select few vloggers 'home vlogs' as most are mainly for Disney content and some I keep on my subscriptions just incase I run out of shite to watch

Home vlogs I will watch are from Helena & Martyn, Charlotte in Wonderland and A day with Jess and Tom
None of them are ground breakingly amazing but I like the people and I also enjoy Catherine Kay with her travel and business vlogs

I really like Catherine Kay too (though I know her bubbly cutesy voice will annoy some) but she is really showing some of the other Disney vloggers up with her trip to Japan and all the other travels. She has interests outside the Disney bubble and not afraid to show it.

Reactions: 6
Just discovered Catherine Kay in the last month really enjoying her japan vlogs ,ive also noticed it looks like she blurs peoples faces in the backgound of her vlogs ,which is a good thing imo ,ive not watched any of her other vlogs so dont know if she normally does it

Just discovered Catherine Kay in the last month really enjoying her japan vlogs ,ive also noticed it looks like she blurs peoples faces in the backgound of her vlogs ,which is a good thing imo ,ive not watched any of her other vlogs so dont know if she normally does it
Pretty sure it’s courtesy in Japan culture to blur peoples faces in videos and pictures

I tried to watch their vlogs, I couldn't;t even get past the first one... He kept talking over her all the time.

They seem like just a boring couple. no charisma.
I stumbled upon them a while ago and didn't enjoy their content. It was boring and he seemed arrogant to me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.