Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if that was the case ,but i cant recall anyone else doing it or ive never noticed before
I watch Solo Solo Travel, which is a young Japanese fellow. Never shows his face, never speaks, takes trains and shows a lot of food, which is great. It's all text overlaid on screen. He has a good sense of humor too. He always blurs others' faces.

Reactions: 1
I wondered if that was the case ,but i cant recall anyone else doing it or ive never noticed before
Other people are maybe just being ignorant. I joined a Tokyo Disney FB group as was looking for tips about going and one thing that’s mentioned a lot is blurring out other peoples faces in your pictures

View attachment 2431098
Did we miss the big wedding?! Can’t decide who I feel more sorry for…
It’s ok, don’t worry. You can still buy a wedding gift for their honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s ok, don’t worry. You can still buy a wedding gift for their honeymoon
"We don't expect anything."

Then go on to list about 50 things you can buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like only 8 gifts were purchased for them, considering most are only $10 🤣
Goes to show even people in real life can’t stand them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were both tagged in pictures/posts but there’s literally no one there
I just had to read back of the drama. So this is a guy who cheated on his wife two years ago with this lady and now they're married??

What is their instagram?

Reactions: 1
The last thing I've seen from either of them was a post sharing their ebay account as they are selling a lot of their stuff. Hopefully its just a general clear out and not something else

I really like them and I think maybe they have more to occupy themselves with now they have the house rather than the flat
I was thinking about the Misters as well, it’s strange that they haven’t put anything up for months? Plus, I haven‘t seen the posts about Mr David’s wax melts etc for a long while now

Blimey I can't believe it that was quick...
---
"We don't expect anything."

Then go on to list about 50 things you can buy them.
So when it says sold out does that mean literally someone has bought it for them or there aren't any more spaces for them at that particular restaurant for the dates they want?

How do you know this? I can't even see her page so I must be blocked
I can see her Insta but it’s private. So whoever shared that must be an Insta follower, or Facebook friend.
---
I was thinking about the Misters as well, it’s strange that they haven’t put anything up for months? Plus, I haven‘t seen the posts about Mr David’s wax melts etc for a long while now
I think I saw a post ages ago on the fb group that he was stepping back from the Scentsy work so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Blimey I can't believe it that was quick...
---

So when it says sold out does that mean literally someone has bought it for them or there aren't any more spaces for them at that particular restaurant for the dates they want?
Looking at the options left it seems like it’s just a gift card so assume they’ve been bought.

her dress is way too small , Danielle I mean ,he bleeping fascinates me such a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like findusinparadise is on a paid for cruise with virgin voyages but she hasn't declared it as an Ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.