Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the x-rated pictures.

Thoughts and opinions on T&J Travels? I enjoy their content so far.
Them pics put me off yoghurt for life.
I've not heard of them as I don't bother watching much now as I'm fed up. I tend to like new channels but they all end up becoming dicks like the established stars (their own perception of themselves and not mine)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
What do you think?? I canā€™t work out if Iā€™m a fan or not
Same to be honest. I do like them, they seem very normal. But the dad does seem to sound the like of his own voice a lot! Like the last vlog he cuts off the little girl while sheā€™s talking about her outfit, and you can see she looks abit sadā€¦ but generally I think theyā€™re nice and refreshing (I.E not just doing it ā€œfor the gramā€)

what do you think?

Reactions: 1
Couple of observations on Charlotte in Wonderland:

1) Does anybody else find it weird when adults go on their own without their children to Florida? She seems to have a weird obsession with HHNā€¦

2) She also had a weird crush on MGK.. She is a 30 year old women and acts like a 13 year old girl.

3) Not sure it is appropriate posting on your socials thatā€™s your are undergoing aesthetic procedures and what looks like fat burner injections! Especially when she tryā€™s to come across as all about her child. Not a very good example being set!!!
Her going on a solo trip doesnā€™t really bother me, life shouldnā€™t stop after you have children. Even if thatā€™s where she chooses to spend her time when sheā€™s not with her daughter.

Regarding the procedures I donā€™t necessarily think itā€™s inappropriate, but I do think it quite sad that she clearly has a few insecurities that make her feel she needs fat burning injections. To each their own, but she has a beautiful figure and as you say, it may be unintentionally reinforcing some unhealthy behaviours for her young daughter regarding weight etc.

Reactions: 3
So honesty defends immorale actions does it?

If sheā€™s aiming to be a disney/ lifestyle vlogger is it right she posts about cosmetic surgery?

Also if sheā€™s so honest and caring about her child, why is she going on a solo trip without her.

Sheā€™s as fake as they come
I think your version of immorality can get back to the 50s.

Sheā€™s not taking her kid because sheā€™s going to an adults Halloween party event. Sheā€™s mentioned before that her child has had several holidays with her dad this year, and will be with her dad during the time sheā€™s away. Would you have the same opinion if the father went on holiday without the child?

Reactions: 12
Single mums deserve a break and wherever they choose to go when they donā€™t have their child doesnā€™t make them a bad parent if itā€™s Disney why shouldnā€™t she do something she enjoys ? On other hand I checked out that aclareytale and spotted her vagina on her armpit šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t unsee It

Attachments

• Haha
I think your version of immorality can get back to the 50s.

Sheā€™s not taking her kid because sheā€™s going to an adults Halloween party event. Sheā€™s mentioned before that her child has had several holidays with he dad this year, and will be with her dad during the time sheā€™s away. Would you have the same opinion if the father went on holiday without the child?
Ok so is it acceptable sheā€™s a lifestyle/ Disney vlogger which children no doubt watch and she promotes cosmetic proceduresā€¦. Thatā€™s ok is it?

This forum destroyed Knapp for going on a solo cruise trip. But now its suddenly ok? She just does better at hiding the fakeness by this honest BS

Ok so is it acceptable sheā€™s a lifestyle/ Disney vlogger which children no doubt watch and she promotes cosmetic proceduresā€¦. Thatā€™s ok is it?

This forum destroyed Knapp for going on a solo cruise trip. But now its suddenly ok? She just does better at hiding the fakeness by this honest BS
A cruise aimed largely at families and HHN are hardly comparable.

Reactions: 6

Pretty sure sheā€™s never promoted herself as ā€˜for kidsā€™, and she rarely talks about her procedures. Her vlogs have always been more grown up than her Disney content. To each their own.

This forum ā€˜destroyedā€™ the Knapps for a trip to *disney world* without the girls, where they ended up taking them anyway. Charlotteā€™s going to universal & HHN, totally different.

Reactions: 2

The Knapps don't co parent like she does and HHN is for adults

Hiii knappily

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
Shouldn't Miss Knapp be teaching class?
---

My OH calls her Austin Powers šŸ¤£
---

And her kid comes first not last
Just stating facts. Canā€™t have one rule for one and different for another?

Whether she rarely talks about it or did it a couple of times, doesnā€™t excuse the fact sheā€™s promoting cosmetic surgeries with viewers who will be children being a family channel.

šŸ˜¬ there's no need to pounce on those with differing opinions.

You can start a rave thread for Knappily.

Seems like there's a few Charlotte fans in the house.

• Haha

Whether she rarely talks about it or did it a couple of times, doesnā€™t excuse the fact sheā€™s promoting cosmetic surgeries with viewers who will be children being a family channel.
sorry, how are HHN and a Disney Cruise comparable?

• Haha

itā€™s because no one likes you knappily

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im not saying either are acceptable. She is also going to Disney so letā€™s not pretend itā€™s HHN trip.

Like I said before she just does a better job of hiding her intentions and it seems she has a lot of you fooled!!

She has a week free from being a mum what is the problem if she wants to go to Disney without her daughter ? She is entitled to do what she wants while her daughter spends time with her dad she already mentioned she finds it hard when her daughter is away so why not take time away and try and take your mind of it, I expect her dad has countless breaks without the daughter but thatā€™s always ok as soon as the mum does it itā€™s a huge deal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.