Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with the Fage sisters? Are they American or English??? Just very drama school

They all seem to fall out eventually.
When ego and jealousy colide.
Look at Sunbed5 Savage and Nathan Staker for example. Supposed to be best mates and now wouldn't piss on eachother in a fire.

Reactions: 4
For my sins. I just complete Crystal Olivia’s latest trip. I say completed. Don’t think I made it to the end of any video.

I want to like her. But she is literally copying EVERYTHING Victoria does (but goes on even LESS rides), and if she says Besties ONE. MORE. TIME!

Reactions: 2
Oh hannah/Liam must be reading here as Liam has tagged her in a story and she’s shared it 😂
---
For my sins. I just complete Crystal Olivia’s latest trip. I say completed. Don’t think I made it to the end of any video.

I want to like her. But she is literally copying EVERYTHING Victoria does (but goes on even LESS rides), and if she says Besties ONE. MORE. TIME!
I’m sure she was also pulled up for copying jade billington at one point too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she was also pulled up for copying jade billington at one point too
There is not an original bone in her body. I actually think her fella is sound though, I wish he could do what he wanted instead of being dragged along by her. NOT going on rides.

Reactions: 1
She is boring as duck and just another one in the line of thirsty bastards hoping to have an easy life, get paid to do bugger all and grab some freebies.
It is not going to happen and you're no Jade B hun.

Reactions: 3
Just watching the Burgess Chavily. The mum is worse than Knappilly for shoving cameras in her kids faces when they blatantly don't want to be involved. The daughter does nothing but scowl.
Nice vest choices again from Dad.

I started watching their Milferd on Sea video, apparently they are putting a lot of stuff on ebay to both create funds and space because David wants a dog.
It does seem strange that they’re so quiet? I’m sure I saw them mention in a home vlog that they would be going to WDW in September, but I’ve seen nothing??

It does seem strange that they’re so quiet? I’m sure I saw them mention in a home vlog that they would be going to WDW in September, but I’ve seen nothing??
I've just finished their DLP vlog from February and in that they say they're going to WDW because other friends that went with them when they first went are going. I think they said they vlogged too?

Lorna and Ellie going back? Teachers salary and paying for a wedding but throwing more money at the mouse is bold!
I really liked them, but now they have fallen in to Camp Twatten I find a bubbling dislike for them growing.

Lorna and Ellie going back? Teachers salary and paying for a wedding but throwing more money at the mouse is bold!
I really liked them, but now they have fallen in to Camp Twatten I find a bubbling dislike for them growing.
Well quite. And just got back from a two week cruise... Lorna has to have a magic money tree.

Please not another onlyfans Disney vlogger😷
Would love to know how these all fund their trips
How many credit cards have they got?
On the same theme, Our Wilding Adventures are on their way to Disneyland Paris.....The money is one thing but also the time off work.......I just can't work it out!

I am not sure there are many going for the love of it now. It seems to be all about getting a new Disney series out and keeping up with the Jones's. Content is King but they all want to be the next Tim Tracker.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.