Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen TheDisneyLad? He’s one of Vet Binkys “friends” and is going hard on the “Disney world is home” things. Gives me the creeps. Has now announced that they’ve joined DVC. Another account that goes on a trip, then spends every day resharing the trip they had with “wish we were still there” blah blah blah.
We're DVC members, but we bought like 15 years ago. Wouldn't be able to afford it now without financing it forever. Grand Californian is now $310/point. That's a lot of money.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen TheDisneyLad? He’s one of Vet Binkys “friends” and is going hard on the “Disney world is home” things. Gives me the creeps. Has now announced that they’ve joined DVC. Another account that goes on a trip, then spends every day resharing the trip they had with “wish we were still there” blah blah blah.
That drives me mad too but mates with Get Binky says it all really. Get fucked.

Reactions: 3
Disneyhannah… she was really good friends with lim_through the lens but she hasn’t liked his travel day post and didn’t meet up in Florida this time.. another one bites the dust???

Reactions: 4
Disneyhannah… she was really good friends with lim_through the lens but she hasn’t liked his travel day post and didn’t meet up in Florida this time.. another one bites the dust???
She falls out with pretty much everybody. She is a really nasty piece of work. She is a real dictator in the hun circle. Thinks she is something special to look at as well.

Reactions: 6
I posted on here about about this guy a couple of weeks ago as he kept popping up on sponsored ads on Instagram. So so thirsty for followers and to be an influencer so it’s hardly surprising that he’s friends with get wanky (binky) - he probably brown noses his way through all other vloggers to build his numbers which despite paying for ads has barely raised at all.
(You have to do more than pay for ads!) but notice that his YT channel had content 5/6 years ago, and then a couple of new videos this year. If you want success you have to work at it and be consistent, not just come across as thirsty and desperate

He is also part of one of those MLM pyramid travel companies too and plugs that on his page as well. Probably the same scheme that the god awful “this Surreymummy” woman barks on about incessantly.

Now bought into dvc at Riviera - Probably the worst resort you could buy into given its resale limitations and its high point per night rates. All these people that keep buying direct and choosing this resort. Without having done the proper research…

Reactions: 1
“I used to collect rubbers… not rubber johnnies!!” and the look of excitement on his face. Leigh-hee, a 50 year old man making infantile jokes and behaving like an infant.

It‘s seriously peculiar behaviour. Take them out of their environment of paid fans and tolerating family and see them through the lens of the general public. Imagine seeing both of them drunk in Disney? Nick is bitter and sarcastic so you know he’d be quietly scowling and judging. That’s not really a surprise.

Leigh... Gives the vibe of someone who would say something too far, or too loud, about someone because he has no self-awareness. If you can recall him screaming and screeching after they ’drunk the world’, they‘re protected by the camera they’re playing up to. Turn the light off, he’d be a surly and droopy drunk, judging people and talking a bit too loudly. Flops around like Kevin the teenager from Harry Enfield. And he’s much too old to be doing that. It’s not charming, it’s dumb, rude and very strange.

He in particular is protected by the bubble they’ve created under this guise of being childish and drunk and doing absolutely nothing and contributing nothing… “every day is best” he says whilst making the absolute worst case of cabbaging through a life, making jokes that weren’t funny when you were nine because… well, there’s no because, there’s no reason to any of it.

Literally just making an infantile joke and holding a camera, doing nothing, wanting you to watch and pay him for the privilege so he can go on holidays and drink wine. I say this and realise maybe by watching I’m part of the problem, I’m facilitating it, maybe I am/we are, I think it’s a strange morbid curiosity, how can one person exist by not existing for so long, no discernible personality traits apart from making comments about weight when someone eats, no discernible skills, no discernible contribution to society, no existential reaction to death other than the same he had for his SPLEEN incident where the reaction was… DO LESS, BE LESS.

Blows my mind how someone can preach every day is best when his entire reason to be is to do as little as possible.

Reactions: 2
Her hubby looks well dodgy too

View attachment 2471366
she’s basically an MLM scammer. Conning people into believing they will make loads of money from selling holidays - how does getting MORE people and putting MORE competition into the pool help other people to sell more holidays - it doesn’t…it dilutes the options…

she makes money from getting people to sign up…if you aren’t getting paid a real salary, you are being scammed…

“I used to collect rubbers… not rubber johnnies!!” and the look of excitement on his face. Leigh-hee, a 50 year old man making infantile jokes and behaving like an infant.

It‘s seriously peculiar behaviour. Take them out of their environment of paid fans and tolerating family and see them through the lens of the general public. Imagine seeing both of them drunk in Disney? Nick is bitter and sarcastic so you know he’d be quietly scowling and judging. That’s not really a surprise.

Leigh... Gives the vibe of someone who would say something too far, or too loud, about someone because he has no self-awareness. If you can recall him screaming and screeching after they ’drunk the world’, they‘re protected by the camera they’re playing up to. Turn the light off, he’d be a surly and droopy drunk, judging people and talking a bit too loudly. Flops around like Kevin the teenager from Harry Enfield. And he’s much too old to be doing that. It’s not charming, it’s dumb, rude and very strange.

He in particular is protected by the bubble they’ve created under this guise of being childish and drunk and doing absolutely nothing and contributing nothing… “every day is best” he says whilst making the absolute worst case of cabbaging through a life, making jokes that weren’t funny when you were nine because… well, there’s no because, there’s no reason to any of it.

Literally just making an infantile joke and holding a camera, doing nothing, wanting you to watch and pay him for the privilege so he can go on holidays and drink wine. I say this and realise maybe by watching I’m part of the problem, I’m facilitating it, maybe I am/we are, I think it’s a strange morbid curiosity, how can one person exist by not existing for so long, no discernible personality traits apart from making comments about weight when someone eats, no discernible skills, no discernible contribution to society, no existential reaction to death other than the same he had for his SPLEEN incident where the reaction was… DO LESS, BE LESS.

Blows my mind how someone can preach every day is best when his entire reason to be is to do as little as possible.
I love how baldy holds a ruler flat, or holds the end of the wood being cut every so often so he can say "we did this" instead of "Nick did this"

The rubber johnny comment was, as you say, typical of a child

She falls out with pretty much everybody. She is a really nasty piece of work. She is a real dictator in the hun circle. Thinks she is something special to look at as well.
I love this sort of goss!! Do you know this as an insider 👀
---
I hadn’t noticed this but just went and looked and you are so right! They used to
Always post about eachother
---
---

I hadn’t noticed this but just went and looked and you are so right! They used to

I bet it was after that bit in the vlog I pointed out where they mean girl’s him and all wore red and told him they were all wearing blue and when he turned up in blue they laughed at him

---

---

I bet it was after that bit in the vlog I pointed out where they mean girl’s him and all wore red and told him they were all wearing blue and when he turned up in blue they laughed at him
she just sounds horrid!! So glad she isn’t there when I go on Saturday!!

actually going to unfollow her!

bye Hannah, you and your orange face and rubbish vlogs!

• Heart
she just sounds horrid!! So glad she isn’t there when I go on Saturday!!

actually going to unfollow her!

bye Hannah, you and your orange face and rubbish vlogs!
Cant believe she's going again in December too!!!

I honestly don’t understand how people love her vlogs they are actually awful. The sound is always weird and the content is just crap!

I’ve watched her vlogs and am always in shock at how much sugar she consumes.
The friends that appear in her latest vlogs are so obnoxious, can’t stand them.

A lot of people here seem to have inside info/experiences with her and I’d love to know more deets! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.