Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the same theme, Our Wilding Adventures are on their way to Disneyland Paris.....The money is one thing but also the time off work.......I just can't work it out!
They are on holiday more than being at work!

Reactions: 3
Them posing with a pizza like ‘our first Mickey shaped pizza’ is just odd

Reactions: 5
On the same theme, Our Wilding Adventures are on their way to Disneyland Paris.....The money is one thing but also the time off work.......I just can't work it out!
The most missionary couple I’ve ever seen.
most adventurous thing they did was swipe right on tinder for each other

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Charlotte in wonderland looks great but would anyone else walk round universal dressed like that in the daytime on their own? Seems a little inappropriate at a family theme park

Charlotte in wonderland looks great but would anyone else walk round universal dressed like that in the daytime on their own? Seems a little inappropriate at a family theme park
she’s a pretty girl (was better pre fillers if you see her old pics) but isn’t she dressed for HHN? That’s not really a family event either, but what exactly is wrong with what she’s wearing?

Reactions: 2
No she’s walking around IOA at 5pm
Then going to hhn after that. Plenty of people will have been dressed up for hnn in the parks earlier. All it was was a black dress and some horns. If the park felt it wasn't appropriate they wouldn't have let her in.

Reactions: 10
I ran to her insta to see what the big deal was and she's wearing a *checks notes* black skirt and top and some devil horns. An hour before horror nights open. Scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't seen the CIW outfit you are referring too. But when I was recently at Universal I saw far too much flesh on show throughout the day. Think bra sports top and short shorts. I agree that I should not have to see bum cheeks when walking around a theme park during the day. But it is up to the parks to decide their dress code and what is and is not appropriate.
I found it quite fun seeing everyone in their HHN outfits as there were some creative ones.

I haven't seen the CIW outfit you are referring too. But when I was recently at Universal I saw far too much flesh on show throughout the day. Think bra sports top and short shorts. I agree that I should not have to see bum cheeks when walking around a theme park during the day. But it is up to the parks to decide their dress code and what is and is not appropriate.
I found it quite fun seeing everyone in their HHN outfits as there were some creative ones.
Its literally a black dress with a sheer black panel around the tummy, boobs are cover covered her bum. Then some black horns

Watching out on a limb and wondering why they watermark their vlogs. Who is going to try and pass them off as their own?
The Dad is awful and wears a channel lanyard. Desperate to be noticed much?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its literally a black dress with a sheer black panel around the tummy, boobs are cover covered her bum. Then some black horns
Skirt wasn’t even short, mid thigh maybe? I saw so many butt cheeks in Disney last time I was there, CiW was no where close!
---
But also, if Pooh bear can shirt cock why can’t we butt cheek? ✌🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.