Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skirt wasn’t even short, mid thigh maybe? I saw so many butt cheeks in Disney last time I was there, CiW was no where close!
---
But also, if Pooh bear can shirt cock why can’t we butt cheek? ✌🏻
I'm sure her pink dress she has on a pinned post at disney was shorter.
This is the CIW fan club. It is blasphemy to critique her….
It really isn't. Never even watched her. Looked on her Instagram after the comment to see what she was wear and was shocked how tame it was. You just liked to pick at her for no reason and have made barely any comments about any other person.

Reactions: 5
Wondered how long until you piped up lol
The green eyed monster
Merely replying to the fan clubbers shooting down someone else for having an opinion on CIW.
---
I'm sure her pink dress she has on a pinned post at disney was shorter.

It really isn't. Never even watched her. Looked on her Instagram after the comment to see what she was wear and was shocked how tame it was. You just liked to pick at her for no reason and have made barely any comments about any other person.
Sorry il tow the line and critique every decision knappily ever after makes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Merely replying to the fan clubbers shooting down someone else for having an opinion on CIW.
---
Dude, I will happily rip on her for many MANY things but the things you were choosing to tattle about her were weak as hell. As a seasoned HHN visitor, if her outfit offends I think the sight of some at that event would break you!

Reactions: 2
I had a quick look and also don’t get the big deal? but how this looks like a before and after of some 2000s high school movie where the girl is a dweeb but gets glammed up for a big school event, then all the guys that friend zoned her now all fancy her including her dream guy 🫶
IMG_2917.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Dude, I will happily rip on her for many MANY things but the things you were choosing to tattle about her were weak as hell. As a seasoned HHN visitor, if her outfit offends I think the sight of some at that event would break you!
I never questioned her choice of outfit… I am questioning the right of a person to tattle about CIW without the fan club rimming her bum hole.

I never questioned her choice of outfit… I am questioning the right of a person to tattle about CIW without the fan club rimming her bum hole.
You are obsessed with her though. Don't you dislike multiple grifting tossers like the majoirty of us or is it just her for being more attractive and popular than you?

Reactions: 6
Oh my god did you see what CIW wore last night….haha only joking! I won’t stir the thread up again

• Haha
Themepark Bazza and The Kershaws.
Could you get two more desperate couples? The Bazzas are wearing neck fans like those pricks the Lodge Cunts and the Kershaws are parading around with more filming equipment than a netflix crew.
Poor little sod must have been bored out of his mind but hopefully Dad will get some new subscribers.

• Haha
I love CIW but I will add, as quite a Conservative dresser, her outfits do raise an eyebrow from me. I also found it a but odd she's on a budget trip but upgraded her flight.

Reactions: 1
You are obsessed with her though. Don't you dislike multiple grifting tossers like the majoirty of us or is it just her for being more attractive and popular than you?
Can you please clarify what I have directly said about CIW lately? I have not passed comment on her dress or latest trip.

my point is people are allowed to critique the people who’s bum you lick!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Can you please clarify what I have directly said about CIW lately? I have not passed comment on her dress or latest trip.

my point is people are allowed to critique the people who’s bum you lick!!!
Look at all your posts. You don't comment on anyone else lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.