Disney Vloggers #12 Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, not off to work we go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a couple, Tom & Stace... Seem nice and down to earth, put their travel day on, they’re in the airport. She’s having a drink. He states he’s not having an alcoholic drink as he’s going to have a couple of whiskies on the plane and he’s driving when they get there. Wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I need some fresh VLOGS. I have exhausted Brogan Tate, L&R dreaming, Charlotte Ruff, Disney in Detail, Adam Hatton, Becca Louise...

Any recommendations?
ThisNatasha, hasn't put out any new stuff since COVID, but a lot of Asian parks, as well as USA parks, she now lives in Florida for work, but she hasn't put out any new videos. She talks fast though😂

i watched lifewithchloe previous vlogs got bit bored with them felt like they came across as a bit to try hard , and dont think i finished them ,but ive watched their new ones and im enjoying them so far

I am enjoying Life with Chloe videos. Yes they are a bit cringe at times and the dancing came off as performative. But they seem to be enjoying themselves (rare to see these days) and are honest when things are not as expected/underwhelming.

I am enjoying Life with Chloe videos. Yes they are a bit cringe at times and the dancing came off as performative. But they seem to be enjoying themselves (rare to see these days) and are honest when things are not as expected/underwhelming.
Don't they all start like that though? I dont mind her either to tell the truth. For now anyway 🤣
I can't stomach L&S though. Thirsty as hell.

I’m searching for a Disney vlogger but I don’t know her handle. Can anyone help?

Blonde hair, larger lady
Last trip she was meant to go with her partner, but ended up taking her brother due to breakup
Her brother looks a little, umm unemployed?
Low quality videos
I feel like her name was Alison or something like that (I could be way off)

I’ve been searching for this channel for WEEKS and can’t find it now

• Haha
I’m searching for a Disney vlogger but I don’t know her handle. Can anyone help?

Blonde hair, larger lady
Last trip she was meant to go with her partner, but ended up taking her brother due to breakup
Low quality videos

I don't recognise the description but if you've watched any of her vlogs before, it should be in your YouTube history.

Reactions: 1

Blonde hair, larger lady
Low quality videos

I know exactly who you mean - her name is Helen… I think the channel is Helen’s Happy Place or something similar

Gary c looks like joe from friends dresses in the porche gear ,in the latest insta post , done up in hattons new merch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember a few people here liking James Farrow, he has just uploaded a DLP travel day
Looks like James realised his vlogs don’t work without mum and sister on board. I did wonder at the start of this latest one how it would pan out with just the bf (who seems less interested in being on camera). By the end all was revealed. Probably quite hard work carrying the whole thing solo if you’re used to having ready made stooges to react with.

Mark & Gem
I love them but always feel the need to take a bath after watching. They live in a zoo but I admire that they don't sugar coat their lives and they are what they are and genuine. They are also rare in that they seem appreciative of being on holiday.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen TheDisneyLad? He’s one of Vet Binkys “friends” and is going hard on the “Disney world is home” things. Gives me the creeps. Has now announced that they’ve joined DVC. Another account that goes on a trip, then spends every day resharing the trip they had with “wish we were still there” blah blah blah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.