Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The B&B is currently up for sale
Wow, didn't know that and at £1.2M!! Think Luke and Daisy will have to get real jobs now then!

"Due to changing family commitments and other career opportunities our clients have taken the reluctant decision to market the property."

I remember them saying something ages ago about doing a change and looks like it was marketed originally in 2018 and then again in Feb 2022.
---
Oooh and just found out that they have setup a new business, looks to be a lettings company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell reeves family adventures aren’t half dragging out their last series from
October 2022!! They’ve only just released travel home day…that’s 8/9 months ago!

• Wow
Bloody hell reeves family adventures aren’t half dragging out their last series from
October 2022!! They’ve only just released travel home day…that’s 8/9 months ago!
They are so boring. I think they have only lost weight so they can go to universal and liven up the vlogs a bit.

What's happened to spoonfullofsugar since they got back from their round the world trip. They've disappeared.

Reactions: 1
What's happened to spoonfullofsugar since they got back from their round the world trip. They've disappeared.
Oh ye. I hadn't even noticed just had to go look. They haven't done a vlog of their trip and nothing on insta for 9 weeks! Very strange

Just watching cheers ears 2019 florida vlog, the sign off is so much better without all the be kind stuff. Guess that must be a pandemic addition

I see all the vloggers are wishing their American Friends a Happy 4th July.
duck off !!! you lot havent got any friends over here never mind international ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off !!! you lot havent got any friends over here never mind international ones.
That’s like people wishing us Happy Boxing Day!!!!!! Hahahahaha

Happy getting rid of the British day, from a Brit is seriously odd in my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched Anni Stores latest borefest and its kicking off in the comments as she has filmed on the big rides at Universal using sunglasses with a camera built in. That useless lump Ohanaof3 is straight there defending her and will be doing the same next time apparently 🤣
Tim Tracker and TPWW dont film on those rides but Anni bleeping stores and Ohana of 3 do. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sunglasses with a camera built in?! 🤣🤣

Tell me you’re desperate for content without saying that you’re desperate for content.

FFS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Anni Stores latest borefest and its kicking off in the comments as she has filmed on the big rides at Universal using sunglasses with a camera built in. That useless lump Ohanaof3 is straight there defending her and will be doing the same next time apparently 🤣
Tim Tracker and TPWW dont film on those rides but Anni bleeping stores and Ohana of 3 do. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Tim Tracker would if he could get away with I think. One thing I'll give credit to ThemePark Worldwide for is he adheres to the film/no film rules.
---
I hope they get banned.

Reactions: 4
Sunglasses with a camera built in?! 🤣🤣

Tell me you’re desperate for content without saying that you’re desperate for content.

FFS 🤣🤣
I know right! All the gear and no idea.
She's big time now though as she got one of those tatty bags from New York gifted. I watched the ad through my hands

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched DisneyHannahs latest vlog.
Sounds like they’re on mute. I put the volume up and the music nearly made me deaf😂 please get a better camera.
Also her husband is so weird. Calls himself Disneyinstaking for some strange reason

Tim Tracker would if he could get away with I think. One thing I'll give credit to ThemePark Worldwide for is he adheres to the film/no film rules.
---

I hope they get banned.
she’s been reported, they have logged multiple complaints and said they take it very seriously as
“Loose articles are not permitted on many of our attractions and we do not allow photography or videography on our attractions.”

Reactions: 3
she’s been reported, they have logged multiple complaints and said they take it very seriously as
“Loose articles are not permitted on many of our attractions and we do not allow photography or videography on our attractions.”
How do you report someone? Someone I follow has been doing it too, the amount of times they stop the rides for people filming pisses me off, and I can never understand why they film 3D simulator rides it’s pointless!

How do you report someone? Someone I follow has been doing it too, the amount of times they stop the rides for people filming pisses me off, and I can never understand why they film 3D simulator rides it’s pointless!
Either by email or tweeting the question to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.