Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Virgin make announcements about vlogging on flights these days and say that staff must not be filmed but here is Jade from Orlando Obsessed sat in her Virgin uniform with name badge talking about how she's now flight crew for them and doing a day in the life vlog. Not sure how well that would go down with them.
At least her bessie mate Momma Burgess won't be able to get a job. Easy Jet wouldn't even employ that.
Never heard of this person before so just checked out the vlog, good grief some people should just not make vlogs. It was terribly edited and really shoddy quality šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Indeed. I think everyone who goes should stop into guest services and write an email post-trip to say vloggers ruined their experience. I'm sure that'll result in some discount offer, but then it should be returned with a not explaining that a discount isn't desired, just the ability to enjoy the parks and resorts without that going on and that the company that prides itself on story shouldn't need these folks to promote the parks for them.
I should have edited this to say I strictly mean about flights. Its such close quarters.

People vlogging in the parks is fine imo providing its respectful. People filming at the pool.... erm

I donā€™t like when they film staff / cast members wherever they are - like every transaction (the broadways do it a lot) - they havenā€™t asked permission to film these people, so why do it? If you want to film you booking into your hotel or cruise or dinner, just film the people youā€™re with, why does some poor sod have to have your camera shoved in their face?
---
Also, hate when they film other peopleā€™s interactions with Disney characters, they donā€™t want to queue up to do it, so film other peopleā€™s kids meeting Stitch or whoever

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t like when they film staff / cast members wherever they are - like every transaction (the broadways do it a lot) - they havenā€™t asked permission to film these people, so why do it? If you want to film you booking into your hotel or cruise or dinner, just film the people youā€™re with, why does some poor sod have to have your camera shoved in their face?
---
Also, hate when they film other peopleā€™s interactions with Disney characters, they donā€™t want to queue up to do it, so film other peopleā€™s kids meeting Stitch or whoever
I agree, puts them in an odd position. If they're salty about getting filmed, they'll probably show it to guest relations and moan.

If I don't want to wait for the characters, I quickly take a shot in between people of the character by themselves.

Reactions: 2
---
ā€œWAVE youā€™re on YouTubeā€ if I was the worker Iā€™d be shouting duck off so loudly in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€œWAVE youā€™re on YouTubeā€ if I was the worker Iā€™d be shouting duck off so loudly in my head
This has made my night lol
How are they not embarrassed shouting stuff like that and "you're famous now" (with the 30 people who might watch it).

On the Kyle Pallo thread, people posted examples of him being flipped off and he left that in there, along with people making fun of him while he was going into AK once.

This has made my night lol
How are they not embarrassed shouting stuff like that and "you're famous now" (with the 30 people who might watch it).
Yes! Itā€™s cringe inducing anyway but 100x worse knowing only a handful of people will even see it

On the Kyle Pallo thread, people posted examples of him being flipped off and he left that in there, along with people making fun of him while he was going into AK once.
Iā€™ve never watched him but I might go and have a look for that!

My problem is that I wouldnā€™t just be shouting it in my head (which is why I wouldnā€™t last long working for DisneyšŸ¤£)

• Haha
Just started watching one couples adventure. They are legitimate travel people (are you watching Knapp) and I actually quite like them.

However just watched this video of them visiting the Intrepid museum in NYC. It had me pissing myself with laughter. They clearly do not know the word Intrepid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just started watching one couples adventure. They are legitimate travel people (are you watching Knapp) and I actually quite like them.

However just watched this video of them visiting the Intrepid museum in NYC. It had me pissing myself with laughter. They clearly do not know the word Intrepid!!

Iā€™ve never seen anyone complain more than these two. On Instagram they complain dailyšŸ˜‚

I do love cheers ears.

....but they bought DVC at Riviera so that they could stay at OKW (one of the least expensive DVC resorts with a relatively long life if purchased direct).

Ok, so Stephen in L&S reminds me of Jimmy Saville. They look the same and sound the same, they both talk like know it alls and makes everything me me me me.

• Haha
Oh I like L&S! They seem harmless and are just obsessed with getting drinks and snacks at every opportunity. They are a bit cringe but I look forward to their new vlogs.

Oh I like L&S! They seem harmless and are just obsessed with getting drinks and snacks at every opportunity. They are a bit cringe but I look forward to their new vlogs.
I like that they both show what the order and eat with prices. They are not needing to share every meal to save money which is refreshing to see. Not someone I rush to watch, but will give them a go when I am bored and want to watch some Disney vlogs

Talking of L&S, does anyone know what happened between them and DisneyHannah? That Disney Hannah gives off such clicky/bitchy vibes.
just find it strange that they all went on holiday together, vlogged together and then all of a sudden they donā€™t follow each other on Instagram.

Talking of L&S, does anyone know what happened between them and DisneyHannah? That Disney Hannah gives off such clicky/bitchy vibes.
just find it strange that they all went on holiday together, vlogged together and then all of a sudden they donā€™t follow each other on Instagram.
I love how they are all besties one minute and hate each other the next.
Disney vloggers are the gift that keeps on giving.
They all have their little cliques.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.