Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you report someone? Someone I follow has been doing it too, the amount of times they stop the rides for people filming pisses me off, and I can never understand why they film 3D simulator rides it’s pointless!
I used the live chat function on the app, have a ref and everything lol <\witch>

I used the live chat function on the app, have a ref and everything lol <\witch>
Luckily for them Universal might not know that their names are Anni, Pete and Oscar Stores and that they have annual passes.
Shows how thick they are.
A camera on a restraint is also secured and not a loose article so her excuse about the spy glasses is not valid at all.The crafty beggar has been well and truly found out.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Anni Stores latest borefest and its kicking off in the comments as she has filmed on the big rides at Universal using sunglasses with a camera built in. That useless lump Ohanaof3 is straight there defending her and will be doing the same next time apparently 🤣
Tim Tracker and TPWW dont film on those rides but Anni bleeping stores and Ohana of 3 do. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I had to go and see what Ohana of 3 had posted, god they are pathetic aren’t they!

IMG_2892.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Luckily for them Universal might not know that their names are Anni, Pete and Oscar Stores and that they have annual passes.
Shows how thick they are.
A camera on a restraint is also secured and not a loose article so her excuse about the spy glasses is not valid at all.The crafty beggar has been well and truly found out.
Don’t worry I pointed out they have AP’s so have their details. After what Universal did to Adam the Woo when he broke the rules watch this space!

Another crappy channel sticking up for Anni Stores in the comments. The Travelling Taits (me neither) with 22k subscribers yet they get a few hundred views. They are all the same. Sad bastards need to get back to buying subs and keeping their nose out. Imagine being defended by Ohanaof3 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t worry I pointed out they have AP’s so have their details. After what Universal did to Adam the Woo when he broke the rules watch this space!
What happened to Adam the Woo? Sorry if it’s common knowledge but I can’t keep up with all these dickheads

What happened to Adam the Woo? Sorry if it’s common knowledge but I can’t keep up with all these dickheads
Adam the woo went into backstage areas/closed attractions and filmed himself doing it.
He also did this on WDW property in Epcot.

• Wow
Please do update on this as she is claiming that she has contacted Universal and that they have confirmed to her that it is fine and she trusts this now concludes the matter. I smell bull tit.

Please do update on this as she is claiming that she has contacted Universal and that they have confirmed to her that it is fine and she trusts this now concludes the matter. I smell bull tit.
These vloggers hate being called out don't they.
I have emailed Universal this morning to check the policy. Although it does say everywhere in the line that filming is prohibited. Annie Stores is an absolute douche bag. She got entitled very fast..like the rest of the Disney vloggers brigade.

Reactions: 5
Trespassing- there’s a vlog of him getting chucked out and banned the park, was the Jimmy Fallon opening day

• Wow
These vloggers hate being called out don't they.
I have emailed Universal this morning to check the policy. Although it does say everywhere in the line that filming is prohibited. Annie Stores is an absolute douche bag. She got entitled very fast..like the rest of the Disney vloggers brigade.
I bet they are all looking up these sunglasses now. Especially OhanaOfFree.
How much money do the likes of Anni Bores and Danny Dalliless spend trying to make it as influencers? Its not going to happen. Period.

Reactions: 2
I bet they are all looking up these sunglasses now. Especially OhanaOfFree.
How much money do the likes of Anni Bores and Danny Dalliless spend trying to make it as influencers? Its not going to happen. Period.
They all think they will be the next big thing. There's too many at it now. All vlogging the same tit trips in the same order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.