Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s harmless but dear me her vlogs are BORING!
I agree with this...I can't put my finger on why, but I just cannot watch her vlogs! She seems lovely and all, but she's not for me.

Always makes me wonder how she manages so many trips too! Business class etc...I know she's an accountant, but still?! And I wouldn't have thought she'd be popular enough to get lots of freebies etc:unsure:

I agree with this...I can't put my finger on why, but I just cannot watch her vlogs! She seems lovely and all, but she's not for me.

Always makes me wonder how she manages so many trips too! Business class etc...I know she's an accountant, but still?! And I wouldn't have thought she'd be popular enough to get lots of freebies etc:unsure:
She’s also got serious investments In DVC

Reactions: 1
F*cking With Love From Amy Marie (I think it used to be Livvybirdlife?) does my actual tits in. You’d think she was the first person to ever have a boyfriend. The way she infantilises him on her latest stories and posts just gives me the massive ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F*cking With Love From Amy Marie (I think it used to be Livvybirdlife?) does my actual tits in. You’d think she was the first person to ever have a boyfriend. The way she infantilises him on her latest stories and posts just gives me the massive ick.
One of my closest friends was exactly this level of obsessiveness after being single for 14 years. Non-stop content and meeting the parents on the 3rd date. Not long after they moved in together, she’s desperate to leave because he’s an absolute asshole.

Amy Marie sounds so immature, hence why she’s so needy and just not very bright. Her job is posting on some Disney-related social media accounts. I still can’t get over her calling herself an adult and being all proud just for being in one meeting. Love, youre mid-30s. Wonder if she changed her name to avoid tattle coming up.

Love all the posts and reels dedicated to him and he doesn’t even acknowledge her on his. Amy, love, stop being so smug and giving people advice after a 1 year relationship.

You know she’s already secretly skipping the pill.

Reactions: 3
One of my closest friends was exactly this level of obsessiveness after being single for 14 years. Non-stop content and meeting the parents on the 3rd date. Not long after they moved in together, she’s desperate to leave because he’s an absolute asshole.

Amy Marie sounds so immature, hence why she’s so needy and just not very bright. Her job is posting on some Disney-related social media accounts. I still can’t get over her calling herself an adult and being all proud just for being in one meeting. Love, youre mid-30s. Wonder if she changed her name to avoid tattle coming up.

Love all the posts and reels dedicated to him and he doesn’t even acknowledge her on his. Amy, love, stop being so smug and giving people advice after a 1 year relationship.

You know she’s already secretly skipping the pill.
What’s her IG?

L&S came up on mt recommended, started watching. Know nothing about them at all but they vibe they give is they think they are cool and better than everyone else.

Also, can’t not stop staring at both their mouths!

L&S came up on mt recommended, started watching. Know nothing about them at all but they vibe they give is they think they are cool and better than everyone else.

He thinks he’s some sort of tour guide the way he’s bossing everyone about. An absolute tosser

Just wait until you notice that the one of them ALWAYS repeats what the other just said...🤭

So Virgin make announcements about vlogging on flights these days and say that staff must not be filmed but here is Jade from Orlando Obsessed sat in her Virgin uniform with name badge talking about how she's now flight crew for them and doing a day in the life vlog. Not sure how well that would go down with them.
At least her bessie mate Momma Burgess won't be able to get a job. Easy Jet wouldn't even employ that.

So Virgin make announcements about vlogging on flights these days and say that staff must not be filmed but here is Jade from Orlando Obsessed sat in her Virgin uniform with name badge talking about how she's now flight crew for them and doing a day in the life vlog. Not sure how well that would go down with them.
At least her bessie mate Momma Burgess won't be able to get a job. Easy Jet wouldn't even employ that.
As far as I'm aware, Virgin Cabin Crew are free to do that.

Filming yourself is vastly different from being filmed by a stranger / customer whilst you yourself are working. I find it really uncomfortable when vloggers interact with cast and also employees anywhere whilst they're feeling and the other person looks uncomfortable.

As far as I'm aware, Virgin Cabin Crew are free to do that.

Filming yourself is vastly different from being filmed by a stranger / customer whilst you yourself are working. I find it really uncomfortable when vloggers interact with cast and also employees anywhere whilst they're feeling and the other person looks uncomfortable.
I get what you are saying but I was thinking of a potential conflict of interests. She is a Florida vlogger herself and films her travel days so imagine if she has to tell one of these 100's of assholes to stop and they recoginse her. Could be awkward. I don't ever think filming in your work uniform is a bright idea either.

I get what you are saying but I was thinking of a potential conflict of interests. She is a Florida vlogger herself and films her travel days so imagine if she has to tell one of these 100's of assholes to stop and they recoginse her. Could be awkward. I don't ever think filming in your work uniform is a bright idea either.
Hopefully they're only filming in crew areas and not showing other passengers.

I think they shouldn’t allow vlogging filming full stop. You can tell the people stuck on the rows with them are so uncomfortable being filmed!

Reactions: 5
I think they shouldn’t allow vlogging filming full stop. You can tell the people stuck on the rows with them are so uncomfortable being filmed!
I think if you're a vlogger and ask those around you if they mind whilst you record content, then fair enough. But you just know this isn't the case with any of these wannabees. They don't mind exploiting their own families so they won't give a stuff about yours/mine.

I think if you're a vlogger and ask those around you if they mind whilst you record content, then fair enough. But you just know this isn't the case with any of these wannabees. They don't mind exploiting their own families so they won't give a stuff about yours/mine.
Indeed. I think everyone who goes should stop into guest services and write an email post-trip to say vloggers ruined their experience. I'm sure that'll result in some discount offer, but then it should be returned with a not explaining that a discount isn't desired, just the ability to enjoy the parks and resorts without that going on and that the company that prides itself on story shouldn't need these folks to promote the parks for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.