Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry, I wanna see these pics videos šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I am a glutton for punishment I know but Iā€™m intrigued

Hello, anyone??!
Tattle removed them so Iā€™d refrain from posting them again. But it was absolutely hideous, be glad you missed it.

Reactions: 3
What the story with The Hackett family vlogging yhe Universal rides? I thought that was a major no no?

Reactions: 1
I just watched one of the cringiest vlogs ever. The misters other best friends ā€œthe baker familyā€ recreating a whole episode of ant and devs Saturday takeaway. Just so bad. Worse by the end when they do the karaoke backstreet boys with guest stars from the usual desperates.

I just watched one of the cringiest vlogs ever. The misters other best friends ā€œthe baker familyā€ recreating a whole episode of ant and devs Saturday takeaway. Just so bad. Worse by the end when they do the karaoke backstreet boys with guest stars from the usual desperates.
This is one of the cringiest, most embarrassing things Iā€™ve ever seen.

ETA - does the boy have a scab on his chin or is that a soul patch?

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Helenā€™s Happy Place vlogs? Canā€™t work out if theyā€™re friends or partners!

Who are the misters again?

Why do these vloggers think that bed bath and beyond, olive garden and cheesecake factory are something to shout about? Itā€™s like saying ā€œwe went to an harvester and Superdrug!ā€

Not sure why some of these vloggers think that doing the same mundane things in the US deserve their own vlog episode, time and time again.
Millers = Spoons
---
I've never been to Cheesecake Factory and would be excited if I ever get to try it.... so I understand people's excitement for trying it
it's the repeat vlogs of Target Cheesecake Factory or other everyday US shops and restaurants from vloggers who go to Florida every other month anyway that confuse me!
Cheesecake Factory is very average, just big portions

Reactions: 2
Millers = Spoons
---

Millers used to be a decent easy shout, it was SO bad when we went in October.

Cheesecake factory is standard food isnā€™t it, do love a bit of their cheesecake though!

Our best new find was Cheddars tbh

Reactions: 1
They all do it because they think they are in some sort of exclusive club. I doubt many have friendships in real life outside of the vlogging world.
I would love to know if they all secretly hate one another despite the outwardly displays of apparent affection and admiration.

Reactions: 4
Millers = Spoons
---

Cheesecake factory is just the same food presented in different ways. The menu is huge but really itā€™s all the same sauces, breaded meats just in a million different ways!

Ok. So I think itā€™s been mentioned beforeā€¦ but does anyone know what caused the bust up between Disney Hannah, Distee and Lucy Caroline (L&S Adventures). Iā€™m pretty sure they all did a trip together and now they donā€™t even follow each other. WHAT IS THE TEA?! šŸ¤£

So the lady of Watsonsdodisney isnā€™t well, and who is the first Internet ā€˜friendā€™ Gary C - is asking for prayers - Do duck off and let the lady deal with what she has to (I know she had also posted)

im new to this thread but not new to disney vloggers but, cheers ears - is their son gay? Sorry if its already been said before lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.