Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hackett family have got travel day hoodies emblazoned with their names and that they are on youtube. Pass the sick bucket please. Thirsty bastards.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Laid up with the lurgy this week and watching all kinds of shite but Travelling Magical wtf. Never seen them before what a strange couple. She has had a weird children’s fancy dress outfit on in every park so far and her baps are spilling out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laid up with the lurgy this week and watching all kinds of shite but Travelling Magical wtf. Never seen them before what a strange couple. She has had a weird children’s fancy dress outfit on in every park so far and her baps are spilling out 🤮
I am deadly serious when I say this. She had an Only Fans :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am deadly serious when I say this. She had an Only Fans :sick:
Nope no way surely nobody knowingly pays for that image to be burnt onto on their eyeballs. Had to turn it off now moved onto the Blokes from Stoke can only say I am looking forward to getting back to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and during that holiday she must have been 6/7 months pregnant - which she claimed she didn’t know about 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I still love that they filmed Only Fans content whilst staying in the King Street Hotel paid for by Very Neko. Spent the day as Disney influencers and the evening as Only Fans creators 😂🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe Our Wilding Adventures are away AGAIN! Disneyland Paris, staying offsite and I know they have annual passes but still!

Sept 2022 - USA West coast road trip to LA, Hawaii and LA again
Jan 2023 - Orlando
They then got married, with quite a few instagram friends invited
March 2023 - Disneyland Paris 'mini moon'
3 weeks ago they were honeymooning in Orlando and went on a Disney Cruise
And now they are back in DLP

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't believe Our Wilding Adventures are away AGAIN! Disneyland Paris, staying offsite and I know they have annual passes but still!

Sept 2022 - USA West coast road trip to LA, Hawaii and LA again
Jan 2023 - Orlando
They then got married, with quite a few instagram friends invited
March 2023 - Disneyland Paris 'mini moon'
3 weeks ago they were honeymooning in Orlando and went on a Disney Cruise
And now they are back in DLP
Hopefully they will find a couple of personalities for sale in the gift shops. They are boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully they will find a couple of personalities for sale in the gift shops. They are boring as duck.
I get annoyed when he speaks (mumbles) and she says "yeah, yeah" agreeing with him and we have no bleeping idea what he just said

This happened a lot on their honeymoon travel day I've just watched. They flew Virgin Upper Class and paid extra for bigger swankier seats and the content was still super dull!

And he called it their Honeymoon but she only ever called it a Disneymoon, and she said it many times

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.