Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail but just need to vent

has anyone seen katetravelvlogs? I thought she was alright at first like down to earth but then she literally filmed sneaking alcohol into magic kingdom and also going through the back door at one of the restaurants at universal to skip the que .. too important to wait apparently.

Another one is Crystal Nancy Olivia is such a Jade billlington wannabe, her fella even has the same tattoo matt did 🤮 her hair pisses me off as well, like why have it so long just to constantly put in a braid like what’s the point?
Is she a new vlogger? Last week I hadn’t heard of her and now she’s everywhere I look

And I'm guessing everyone hated her at all of them.
Imagine her being your supervisor and having her EXPLAINING everything like you’re stupid. Then doing her sad, pathetic outfit of the day crap which is what 20 year old vloggers do. The woman is a sad wannabe.

Reactions: 3
Imagine her being your supervisor and having her EXPLAINING everything like you’re stupid
Ah that’s it! She definitely gives me the “condescending middle-aged woman at your new job who has worked there for 25 years and thinks you’re an idiot under the guise of being ‘helpful’” vibes.

Reactions: 4
Imagine her being your supervisor and having her EXPLAINING everything like you’re stupid. Then doing her sad, pathetic outfit of the day crap which is what 20 year old vloggers do. The woman is a sad wannabe.
She'd talk for 20 minutes about how it was when she was your age and how this is a better way, even though any other way and normal human thinking would lead to do something much quicker and still get the job done just as well.

Ah that’s it! She definitely gives me the “condescending middle-aged woman at your new job who has worked there for 25 years and thinks you’re an idiot under the guise of being ‘helpful’” vibes.
Yeah, also would have the "This is how it's always been done" even though software would automate a bunch of it for you. She'd also tell stories about people who haven't been there in 15 years and some old location you were in.

Crikey - I've been looking for new vloggers for ages and stumbled across WhalePod. It started well be goodness me she's full of herself. Her American boyfriend appeared half way through and her accent changed (?) can someone please confirm i'm not losing my mind with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's one in my team, only difference is she'd only been there 2 minutes before she started telling everyone how to do their jobs 😂

• Haha
Crikey - I've been looking for new vloggers for ages and stumbled across WhalePod. It started well be goodness me she's full of herself. Her American boyfriend appeared half way through and her accent changed (?) can someone please confirm i'm not losing my mind with this one.
She makes me feel itchy

• Haha
I hadn’t realised until about a week ago that the Tron ride has been open at Disney in Shanghai since the first half of 2016. The way that Vicky in Detail and Danny Dalimore and Adam Hattan had bleated on about it, I thought it was brand new for Florida.

So these people who go on multiple Disney trips per year had half of 2016, all of 2017, all of 2018, all of 2019 and since March this year to go and ride the thing they’ve been so excited for. But they didn’t because…?

The way so many of them put their fingers in their ears and pretend that the Asian parks don’t exist is so odd to me.

Reactions: 6
L&S Adventures very good Lucy and Steve
Hmm they're ok. Find them a bit much now - too many sentences ending with 'guys', showing the Vs and everything being 'sick' - but they do make an effort to make their vlogs a little different with drone shots and stuff.

He's another guy that will say a million words when only three will do though.

Also, this doesn't just apply to them, but I hate how these vloggers try everything on - hats & shirts especially - when they've no intention of buying them.

I've lost count of the times I've told the better half that I like something but won't buy it on our trip in case I get that particular one! 😂

• Haha
Hmm they're ok. Find them a bit much now - too many sentences ending with 'guys', showing the Vs and everything being 'sick' - but they do make an effort to make their vlogs a little different with drone shots and stuff.

He's another guy that will say a million words when only three will do though.

Also, this doesn't just apply to them, but I hate how these vloggers try everything on - hats & shirts especially - when they've no intention of buying them.

I've lost count of the times I've told the better half that I like something but won't buy it on our trip in case I get that particular one! 😂
I am astounded at how much that man eats in that heat......he definitely has hollow legs

L&S Adventures very good Lucy and Steve
The only things that annoy me is that they often walk around shops showing everything and now add so much b roll as vloggers call it. The drone footage was good though I did enjoy something different.
Oh and other than their teeth, I like them😂

Sorry to derail but just need to vent

has anyone seen katetravelvlogs?

Another one is Crystal Nancy Olivia is such a Jade billlington wannabe.
Yes - mentioned her a few posts back. Not a fan at all.

CNA - argh! She supported Elle Darby/Swift post her racisting outing, so I unfollowed. Nothing we love to see more than a white woman supporting a racist white woman 🙄

We've dipped in and out of her vlogs since. I think she's just a pretend personality and very unoriginal - she wants to be an Elle Darby / Jade Billington girlie. Her content isn't the worst if she'd just be herself a bit more. Hey Besties, angel numbers, "taking it all in", "be in the moment" etc.

CNA - argh! She supported Elle Darby/Swift post her racisting outing, so I unfollowed. Nothing we love to see more than a white woman supporting a racist white woman 🙄

We've dipped in and out of her vlogs since. I think she's just a pretend personality and very unoriginal - she wants to be an Elle Darby / Jade Billington girlie. Her content isn't the worst if she'd just be herself a bit more. Hey Besties, angel numbers, "taking it all in", "be in the moment" etc.
I can't stand the constant referencing other vloggers and using their sayings
And the sneaking Bacardi into MK is a complete no no for me

I think crystals vlogs could be good if she would let her own personality come through. Totally agree with you about her being a combination of Elle/Jade

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.