Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding myself increasingly irritated by the dad from Tayl as old as time…he literally finishes every sentence with a question (isn’t it? Don’t we? Haven’t we? Aren’t we? Didn’t we?) it’s exhausting watching, must be super exhausting for the poor kids who literally have to answer “yeah” to every sentence question!

Reactions: 1
I’m finding myself increasingly irritated by the dad from Tayl as old as time…he literally finishes every sentence with a question (isn’t it? Don’t we? Haven’t we? Aren’t we? Didn’t we?) it’s exhausting watching, must be super exhausting for the poor kids who literally have to answer “yeah” to every sentence question!
Steph from Despicable Three does that - drives me mad 😂

Paul and Cheryl 2 make me laugh. They went somewhere someone on here recognised where it was coz they live near so thats stalking? 😂😂 What did they think would happen posting stuff online? The police arnt going to do anything, no one is in danger, stop waisting police time. Sounds like their made for each other if shes as delusional as him.
I don’t get the announcement. They aren’t that big of a channel? They could disappear and not many would really notice?

Reactions: 5
The new Portugal the Man album contains the lyrics “Why don’t you go to Disneyland / And build a monument to your delusional thinking” and I honestly can’t think of a pithier way to sum up the people we talk about on these threads.

IMG-9439.jpg

Maybe the next thread title?

Disney Vloggers #12 Go to Disney and build a monument to your delusional thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's one of the reasons I stopped watching, it is so annoying

I know he has his own thread but this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and needs to be shared far and wide.

IMG-9485.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone just post the general town/area of the uk they live in? How is that stalking and a police matter? 🤣 no idea who these people are but it’s hilarious.
It's super easy to workout the towns loads of them live in either by where they work, where they go to the gym, restaurants etc.

Some of them are stupid enough to post exterior shots of their houses, schools etc. Which combined with other info they post must be really easy pinpoint their address!

Reactions: 4
It's super easy to workout the towns loads of them live in either by where they work, where they go to the gym, restaurants etc.

Some of them are stupid enough to post exterior shots of their houses, schools etc. Which combined with other info they post must be really easy pinpoint their address!
Yes, I mean, we literally found Gary C standing on his doorstep on Google street view 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to derail but just need to vent

has anyone seen katetravelvlogs? I thought she was alright at first like down to earth but then she literally filmed sneaking alcohol into magic kingdom and also going through the back door at one of the restaurants at universal to skip the que .. too important to wait apparently.

Another one is Crystal Nancy Olivia is such a Jade billlington wannabe, her fella even has the same tattoo matt did 🤮 her hair pisses me off as well, like why have it so long just to constantly put in a braid like what’s the point?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

has anyone seen katetravelvlogs? I thought she was alright at first like down to earth but then she literally filmed sneaking alcohol into magic kingdom and also going through the back door at one of the restaurants at universal to skip the que .. too important to wait apparently.

Another one is Crystal Nancy Olivia is such a Jade billlington wannabe, her fella even has the same tattoo matt did 🤮 her hair pisses me off as well, like why have it so long just to constantly put in a braid like what’s the point?
Im not a fan either. If you can't cope without alcohol for a few hours while in MK maybe rethink your holiday destination. And she comes over as rude to be honest

Reactions: 7

Whilst I enjoyed parts of her content, the sneaking alcohol into Magic Kingdom is a no no for me! Also the constant referencing vloggers and their catchphrases got annoying very quickly

Reactions: 3
Jen Lefforge… what an entitled, bragging know-all witch she is. Fifty year old woman trying to be a super hip creator. Can’t stand her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jen Lefforge… what an entitled, bragging know-all witch she is. Fifty year old woman trying to be a super hip creator. Can’t stand her 😡
THANK YOU!!! Tried watching her a few times. She's so smug and entitled and acts like anything she's doing/experiencing is the first time it's happened for any human. She says she used to be a teacher, so I'm guessing she's retired from that and her husband's a pilot. She has a room in her house to "stage" her packing for trips, but every time, she starts a week or so ahead of time, talks about carefully thinking about it, then always has to remove things because she's putting in too much. And, she essentially wears the same thing all the time.
I just really got irritated with her when she was giving cruise "tips" for DCL. She then tells people to bring their own wine onboard (which is OK), but then to put the wine in a coffee travel cup or something and tote it around the ship with you so you don't have to buy a drink. That's completely against the rules. I hate when people encourage others to break the rules.
She goes on many trips/Disney trips/cruises and other travel, but a drink is too much money? And the drinks on DCL are priced pretty much the same as other lines, they just don't have drink packages.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.