Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These vloggers hate being called out don't they.
I have emailed Universal this morning to check the policy. Although it does say everywhere in the line that filming is prohibited. Annie Stores is an absolute douche bag. She got entitled very fast..like the rest of the Disney vloggers brigade.
Let us know if they respond

Reactions: 1
My favorite site about Disney is still the original AllEars that was run by Deb Wills. Very nice lady, did auctions of things she got throughout the year for charity and just felt like the people there were true Disney enthusiasts and truly wanted to help you and inform you. The vlogger crowd just wants money from people.

Reactions: 6
Why are all the vloggers obsessed with that dull EPCOT ride narrated by Judi Dench with all those bloated shop mannequins showing the history of the earth?

They all squeal over it and then it cuts to footage of the worlds driest and most sleep-inducing history lesson.

Maybe “the Iron Age was a thing” must be earth-shattering news to these imbeciles but I just don’t get what the fuss is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s talk threads - Bethany can get off her high horse she thinks she’s to good to follow people
That whole platform is strange.
Charlotte ruff said something similar about clearing her following list. She’s so far up her own fat arse. Just because you work at Disney doesn’t make you any better than us

They think it makes them look popular only following a select few I don’t follow and never have but she likes my posts sometimes in the hope I will follow her I think she does it to a lot of accounts to try and get a follow. I wouldn’t follow her now after seeing that post I’m not a fan hun

Reactions: 4
Let’s talk threads - Bethany can get off her high horse she thinks she’s to good to follow people
Beth is probably the biggest cow of them all, so of course she has her own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
IMG_5876.jpeg

---
Can’t believe this woman is 36 years old

Last edited:
I do love cheers ears.

....but they bought DVC at Riviera so that they could stay at OKW (one of the least expensive DVC resorts with a relatively long life if purchased direct).
Is the son gay watching him this series wirh Adam getting those vibes

Anni Stores wearing sunglasses with a hidden camera in Volcano bay really doesn't sit right with me.
It's bad enough that these clowns walk around filming in waterparks but at least you would notice a phone or camera and have chance to get out of the way and your kids! You wouldn't even know in the restrooms that there's a weirdo filming you. Feeling very uncomfortable at the thought RN.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anni Stores wearing sunglasses with a hidden camera in Volcano bay really doesn't sit right with me.
It's bad enough that these clowns walk around filming in waterparks but at least you would notice a phone or camera and have chance to get out of the way and your kids! You wouldn't even know in the restrooms that there's a weirdo filming you. Feeling very uncomfortable at the thought RN.
I never thought of that. It is really creepy isn't it. Mind you most vloggers are to be honest.
According to universals guidance the only glasses allowed on Velocicoaster and Hulk are prescription ones. And they should be secured with a strap.
It will only be a matter of time before someone gets injured. Vlogging should be banned unless they are licensed. Universal put on their own POV on you tube, no need to break the rules Annie.

Reactions: 2
I never thought of that. It is really creepy isn't it. Mind you most vloggers are to be honest.
According to universals guidance the only glasses allowed on Velocicoaster and Hulk are prescription ones. And they should be secured with a strap.
It will only be a matter of time before someone gets injured. Vlogging should be banned unless they are licensed. Universal put on their own POV on you tube, no need to break the rules Annie.
It is totally creepy. Most vloggers are brash and loud and you can see and hear them a mile off but there is something really sinister about these glasses as you would literally have no idea you were being filmed by timid little Anni. I am not suggesting she is using them for anything other than trying to film on rides and slides but it has really put me on edge as someone who is very body conscious already.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.