Bethany Francesca #3 wedding was full of tack, got the sack, how will she afford her next jellycat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I do not see her lasting in the freelance world with the attitude she has. Her answers are always so aggressive to people asking genuine questions.

Pro tip Beth as we know you still read this, if you want people to ask you questions maybe try and give a friendlier response? OR just don’t ask people to ask you questions..

Reactions: 10
If you put your life on the internet to make money then expect people to ask questions.

Her crappy answer about her boundaries and the internet not needing to know everything is a cop out. She shared her miscarriage, her tacky wedding, her new job announcement etc. Yet she draws the line at why she is out of work? duck off Beth. Get a grip.

Reactions: 20
If you put your life on the internet to make money then expect people to ask questions.

Her crappy answer about her boundaries and the internet not needing to know everything is a cop out. She shared her miscarriage, her tacky wedding, her new job announcement etc. Yet she draws the line at why she is out of work? duck off Beth. Get a grip.
Yep, totally agree. It’s literally just so she doesn’t look an idiot and have to tell the world she’s been sacked for XYZ reason.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t trust anyone who can’t even proofread their own posts. I presume on this post she means “here’s an iPhone selfie” not “he’s”

81ACEB83-8E17-4BF0-95AA-17DD9E23311F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just leaving this here for anybody that joins us as the thread has been busier these past few weeks 🤣 shares absolutely everything online but not her reason for the career change 😉
96440CC5-0CBF-4E5E-BF78-59F9BBC2311C.png
F5037E11-F033-46DA-9649-2DA851FB5837.png

Reactions: 1
I think this is one of those situations where it's more embarrassing to dance around an issue than just say it.

Yes, being sacked is embarrassing but it happens, and I think most people wouldn't take the piss for too long. But because she won't admit it (and we know if she quit or was let go due to budget cuts or another reason, she would say so) so it just becomes funny. There's no other reason she could have possibly been "in between jobs".

Reactions: 14
Budgets being cut everywhere. I'm freelance but have the benefit of having been so for many years. If I had a 9 to 5 that paid well I'd 100% be sticking with that right now. A silly child.

Reactions: 4
She could have literally said she was made redundant… she’s making it more and more obvious she was sacked the way she is speaking to people on questions,

Reactions: 11
She could have literally said she was made redundant… she’s making it more and more obvious she was sacked the way she is speaking to people on questions,
And if she said that, then she could just say it once. But because she won’t come up with some crap or be honest about being sacked this is why people keep asking 😂

She's just posted about working with a brand and she said she cant believe they want to work with her again?!

Reactions: 2
Sometimes people won't be told 😂 Hope the occasional ad keeps you in designer handbags (that you'll sell months after you bought them) I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think this is one of those situations where it's more embarrassing to dance around an issue than just say it.

Yes, being sacked is embarrassing but it happens, and I think most people wouldn't take the piss for too long. But because she won't admit it (and we know if she quit or was let go due to budget cuts or another reason, she would say so) so it just becomes funny. There's no other reason she could have possibly been "in between jobs".
I was sacked recently and didn’t bother lying to anyone about it because they’d find out anyway. It’s not been fun being unemployed and back looking for jobs, but I’m not switching it around to say I’m privileged to be in this position - it’s tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was sacked recently and didn’t bother lying to anyone about it because they’d find out anyway. It’s not been fun being unemployed and back looking for jobs, but I’m not switching it around to say I’m privileged to be in this position - it’s tit!
Sorry to hear this! I was in this position this time last year and honestly, it will work out and probably quicker than you expect! Hope you find something you love soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I swear she used to moan about how inauthentic influencers are for sharing a bunch of aff links for things they don’t even own/haven’t even spent their own money on?! Now she’s just popping loads out for the sake of getting some extra pennies. The hypocrisy is way worse than just admitting you’ve became a total sell out Beth

Reactions: 12
I just desperately want somebody to sort her eyebrows out. That and the colour of her foundation. Why’s she orange?? The undertone is completely wrong, nevermind the shade!

Reactions: 5
Hi Beth! ✌
She defiantly reads here someone made a comment on her appearance and just like that she's whacked some foundation on to make herself less feral then she already is.

Do yourself a favour hun and at least wear a shade that compliments you. Shes also covered that horrendous cold sore with that too :sick:

She’s going to struggle going freelance if she can’t handle any criticism, or conduct herself professionally.

People googling her for reviews will also find this site. She’ll probably claim its just full of ‘haters’ but like girl ask yourself WHY people dislike you, be introspective, listen to others, and then you might realise why.

I, and most people, don’t walk around with an instant hate or dislike for people I don’t even know that well. However if I see then displaying crappy behaviour I am not going to be a fan. Fed up of these online personalities thinking people just ‘hate’ for fun.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.