Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Uk residents edit video on you tube 🤦‍♂️
The shittest one yet which is an achievement in itself.
UKDC Paul really can't keep off youtube can he?
just like he couldn't keep off that other bird when he was married lol
I see Helena and Martyn are on a cruise and doing a Danny Dalimore by tagging PO in EVERY post on socials desperately trying to be noticed. Desperate fuckers.
TooooooooooooddddddddddddddllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeePipskieeeeeeesssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched it. Only 1SECOND features a Disney vlogger, then it’s literally 1min 34secs of annoying clips.
I’d be happy if I never have to hear ‘I’m here to chew bubble gum and kick ass’ ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol, do you think Paul went away and cried about this for a month then thought I’LL SHOW THEM 🙃👍🏻👏🏻
---
So Anni Stores is back, said how cringe it is her going back after announcing no more trips booked herself, sorta.
TOTALLY different kind of trip this time, yeah, I'm sure love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That is one awful video. 1 second of a vlogger then over a minute and a half of movie clips. This person whoever he is has no right to call out vloggers, when he can’t even do the basics himself. Embarrassed for him. What a pathetic attempt at some sort of humour or commentary

Reactions: 8
Lol, do you think Paul went away and cried about this for a month then thought I’LL SHOW THEM 🙃👍🏻👏🏻
Yep, and I think he got stroppy as we stopped talking about him too! And now we are again so .......good work Savage!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
So Anni Stores is back, said how cringe it is her going back after announcing no more trips booked herself, sorta.
TOTALLY different kind of trip this time, yeah, I'm sure love.
So Anni has been on 7 Disney related trips in less than a year. Seriously, are these vloggers all rich or living on plastic.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Anni has been on 7 Disney related trips in less than a year. Seriously, are these vloggers all rich or living on plastic.
Maxing out the credit cards for the clout. You can tell that she said this would be a DIFFERENT holiday doing lots of DIFFERENT things that she’s there purely for content. She about creams herself when someone recognises her too

Reactions: 5
I've tried searching but can't find anything on The Barton Family Adventures.

We're only watching them to see if we spot us as we were there the same time lol

Some strange dynamics going on there

L&R have just tagged Karen Bee in a photo at Universal. How TF is she back there again, she was there LAST month? What?

Karen bee is the worst vlogger. I don’t know why she annoys me so much. I love the Irish accent but hers really annoys me.

Helena & Martyn are still tagging the duck out of P&O I see. Give it a rest. Its Danny Dalimore all over again.
I'm not sure how they continue to slip under the radar considering how blatantly desperate they are for freebies and handouts!

Helena & Martyn are still tagging the duck out of P&O I see. Give it a rest. Its Danny Dalimore all over again.
I'm not sure how they continue to slip under the radar considering how blatantly desperate they are for freebies and handouts!
Anyone who spells Martin with a Y should not be given the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The shittest one yet which is an achievement in itself.
UKDC Paul really can't keep off youtube can he?
just like he couldn't keep off that other bird when he was married lol
I see Helena and Martyn are on a cruise and doing a Danny Dalimore by tagging PO in EVERY post on socials desperately trying to be noticed. Desperate fuckers.
TooooooooooooddddddddddddddllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeePipskieeeeeeesssssssss
What is UKDC Paul's you tube name theses days?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.