Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any recommendations for good recent Disneyland California vlogs?
Paging Mr Morrow has just posted a 40 min video from disneyland. Think there will be a couple of videos as he is there for a few days

Reactions: 1
I kinda want to know her handle, kinda never want to have that image in my life. Ever. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paging Mr Morrow has just posted a 40 min video from disneyland. Think there will be a couple of videos as he is there for a few days
Great thank you! I subscribe to him so they should come up in my subs box!

Reactions: 1
I feel like I might get banned for this.. if so, it’s been a pleasure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her twitter handle: leila_rosee_x

p.s. be prepared. 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like I might get banned for this.. if so, it’s been a pleasure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her twitter handle: leila_rosee_x

p.s. be prepared. 🤣
Jesus my eyes! I guess Ash is taking these pics…like fair play if you want to do that, your body your choice etc but pick a lane. Can’t really have wholesome Disney vlogger / loving Loungefly bags and general Travelling Magical with tits out legs akimbo imo 🤷‍♀️

Holy shitballs I just realised, some of those photos were taken at the hotel they stayed at in Manchester when they went to the Very Neko event. Very Neko paid for that hotel room. So they inadvertently sponsored a photo shoot 😂 Amazing.

I thought it was weird they stayed over when they live so close. Guess I know why now 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus my eyes! I guess Ash is taking these pics…like fair play if you want to do that, your body your choice etc but pick a lane. Can’t really have wholesome Disney vlogger / loving Loungefly bags and general Travelling Magical with tits out legs akimbo imo 🤷‍♀️
mental she cant even talk properly on the camera for a disney vlog yet can strip naked for the internet. my eyes are burning 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh god why did I look 😂

omg yes this, like fair play it makes them money but it destroys any wholesome image when you've got your tits and ass out on the internet for money 😂

• Haha
Eyebrows are looking better though, I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
They ARE???? what the heck did her eyebrows look like before, if THIS is better? 😅 Honestly, I have never seen these people before, but I saw comments about them here. What is their channel?
She has over 12000 followers on Twitter. I guess there really is a market for everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
In all seriousness though - fair play to the girl, if she can earn money and it’s what she wants to do then good for. She isn’t my cup of tea. I can’t say I’ve ever associated Disney vloggers with up close vaj shots but then I guess she could be wearing the Minnie ears while she does it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.