Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was a freebie to US wouldn’t she put it on her Disney in Denial channel? Mind you nothing she does makes sense so …
My guess is this is the Italy trip..
or I hope so as it grinds my gears when these grifting sad sacks get gifted free trips

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If it was a freebie to US wouldn’t she put it on her Disney in Denial channel? Mind you nothing she does makes sense so …
My guess is this is the Italy trip..
or I hope so as it grinds my gears when these grifting sad sacks get gifted free trips
You'd think, but there is disney and Orlando related stuff on her victoria one so who knows. She has zero strategy or common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2997730

I would guess from this that he can see Sticky Vicky and they are off to ride Tiana's Bayou Adventure.......but surely she should be tagging Disneyparksuk etc and putting ad on it all 🤷‍♀️
Yeah looks like he is at terminal 5 too, so probably for Tiana. Honestly, his content is tit too - just wears frilly shirts and hoards disney dolls. I dont get why Disney would give them anything but a good laugh.

• Haha
So she posted 7 hours ago about being at the airport and replied in the comments all would be revealed later today.

7 hours seems a very long time to not post if you were just flying to Italy. So I'm guessing Orlando for tiana
---
Yeah looks like he is at terminal 5 too, so probably for Tiana. Honestly, his content is tit too - just wears frilly shirts and hoards disney dolls. I dont get why Disney would give them anything but a good laugh.
I find him.very creepy, he's even worse than Adam Hattan.

Reactions: 6
My pal is on the Rome flight. It departed a bit late, due in at 20:12.
Was the other Heathrow departure to Milan?

Reactions: 5
He barely has any content .......unless frilly shirts and stupid facial expressions are involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I ran Disney PR, I’d have gifted it to The Reeves Family Adventure. Maybe that could have bought them back together 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a big coincidence that creepy doll man is also at the airport at the same time
---
I wonder if the doll guy is going to Italy with them?

Looks like he is at T5 and BA don't fly Lhr to Mco anymore do they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
BA do not fly from Heathrow they did for a short stint after Covid and for a few months they used both Gatwick and Heathrow.
Heathrow ops finished December 2022

Reactions: 2
Yep it was...
She might have been throwing us off but when she posted that story about “impulsive finger booking” with a map of Italy a couple of months ago the area highlighted wasn't Rome. Wasn’t it Florence? Either way, accessible by train from either Rome or Milan (I’ve done a day trip from Rome to Florence) so could be either.
Vic and Kate pretending to be into culture while they’re sweating their knockers off. lol. Catherine Kay is behind all of this mark my words!

• Haha
The thought of victoria and Co getting trains between cities, exploring on foot in the heat, no air conditioning, no high sugared everything. Car crash
---
And why on earth is creepy doll boy going

Reactions: 5
Try getting a Cappuccino or any milky coffee in Italy after 10am and they’ll look at you like you’re from Planet Zogg. I was on a business trip in Rome once and a colleague (British) asked for one after dinner. The waiter asked “are you still hungry?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Public transport strike in Rome, if that’s where they are. Good luck with that Vic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So still no update despite promising 'later today'. Wherever she is, she's already late and failed at her 'job'

• Haha