Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever is in charge of choosing the twats to gift to should be fired...they clearly do not vet these people properly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it now a case of ‘spend X amount with Disney Corp, and we’ll give you a freebie?’ Mr Hattan must be pissed then if that’s the case! She’ll be fine - we’ll know all 4 walls of Cove Cafe before you know it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it now a case of ‘spend X amount with Disney Corp, and we’ll give you a freebie?’ Mr Hattan must be pissed then if that’s the case! She’ll be fine - we’ll know all 4 walls of Cove Cafe before you know it 👍
Adams lack of invites on stuff is fascinating. Does he turn them down? Does he think he is too big for it or wants to keep is neutrality (not that he is)? Or would he not be sole centre of attention and in charge

If it was me these kind of hosted trips would be my idea of hell, but as Adams anxiety flexible I wouldn't think that's such an issue.

Reactions: 5
Less than a day in Naples lol. Such an adventurer! The Brogan Tate version of a 'world traveller'. Being taken from port to port and doing nothing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adams lack of invites on stuff is fascinating. Does he turn them down? Does he think he is too big for it or wants to keep is neutrality (not that he is)? Or would he not be sole centre of attention and in charge

If it was me these kind of hosted trips would be my idea of hell, but as Adams anxiety flexible I wouldn't think that's such an issue.
He certainly likes to be centre of attention, but then it kind of backfires for him when his trips with the 43 year old job dodger do much better for him. Maybe Vic is more of the mingling type (lol), you know, if coffee is involved 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Well when Disney’s business declined 8% to $2.77 billion and operating profit fell 22% from a year ago maybe they should look at cutting out influencers press trips rather then cut back on cast members etc.
I for one am a huge fan of Disney and the parks but none of these people who are gifted trips really make me not want to book a trip!
It is Cali/Orlando/Tokyo locals with a small following that make me want to book my trips not these lazy under producing YouTubers.
Just because you have a larger following doesn’t make you good at what you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you remember when she was asking for travel suggestions, making it sound like she was branching away from Disney? And then @emerald almost suggested the Job Centre 🤣🤣
She’s such a twit. Travel Agent? 🤣 She can’t do any holiday unless it’s a some type of resort or someone else is holding her hand. She doesnt have any experience of proper travel

was the buttons trip AD gifted
No, that just seemed like a family trip they always do

• Haha
I don't actually mind influencer culture in theory, but they are all mostly awful at filming and selling things. These people would not get/survive in proper sales or marketing roles. They haven't got a clue.

This honestly boils my piss with Disney, gifting trips to these grifters and Kate gets to tag along shuffling away
I’ve done the med Disney cruise she will hate it if she does the all the stops, as it is full on
She can’t do an Adam Hatton and not get off on a £7000 Greek isles cruise as I’d expect Disney parks uk will want there monies worth and I wonder if that annoying idiot is there who was in California

Not brogan Tate didn’t comment on her post just a ‘like’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoever is in charge of choosing the twats to gift to should be fired...they clearly do not vet these people properly
Maybe Disney are just being smart. They know she’s addicted to WDW, so invest in a freebie, get her addicted to Disney Cruises and triple the revenue they’re already screwing out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think she is bring paid by Butlins….. sounded like one long advert

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Twattan turned it down as he wasnt offered Concierge class or a family room with balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really struggling to believe she met all these people in her 4 parks 1 day vlog. Especially when she was at the riviera during the day when most people are at the parks

Reactions: 9