Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched and this is when she went with her family in April. Only took her 2 months to get it up.

So maybe she is still heading to Italy?!?

@geordiegirl definitely manifested that video though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urghhh just started watching it, looks grubby and Chavy. Butlins looks tit as well 😂

• Haha
duck ME. Butlins in Detail. Times really must be hard for our Vicky.

• Haha
I don't understand the appeal of 4 parks in 1 day. I get it if it's the last day of your trip and you want to do all your favorites before you leave. But isn't she there for like 3 weeks?
Also if you she wanted to do the most iconic ride at AK without a major wait, she should have been there at rope drop. I'm going to take a guess and say she probably didn't arrive until 10am or later.

Can’t work but can spend 14 hours do the 4 park challenge 🧐
Do we believe she genuinely filmed all this in one day? Very convenient that she does a vlog series that isn’t just one day after another and then suddenly manages 4 parks in one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
According to her youtube channel page, the channel has had a total of nearly 12 million views total. So she has roughly earned £84,000 from it since she started.

But she has been posting for 8 years, so that's an average of £10,500 per year.

I think that's an amazing side hustle, I can see why people do it. But that's not enough to sustain her lifestyle
I guess the real money comes from the ads she does for the food boxes and deodorants but still can’t imagine it’s much per ad for her - does anyone know if she has management ?
Butlins is my guess
This is wild - did you see her there ? Haha
Can’t wait to watch this

Currently on the WDW vlog and says she doesn’t need sugar for breakfast but has a Starbucks ? Surely you do need lots of sugar for breakfast then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Currently on the WDW vlog and says she doesn’t need sugar for breakfast but has a Starbucks ? Surely you do need lots of sugar for breakfast then ?
Well, she claimed the first drink didn't have coffee in it so she got another one.
I honestly believe that she doesn't think her iced coffee drinks don't have sugar or don't count as a sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's starting to look more like the chav off the estate rather than the dainty princess she acts like
Acting like it too--hogging up the lobbies of deluxe resorts she's not staying at, treating them like they're her own personal (non-existent) living room and putting her nasty bare feet on the couch. Jeez Vic, have some respect for the people who paid to stay there and who don't spend half their lives on vacation funded though whoring pics of their trotters or some other nefarious means. 🤣 Speaking of...

Disney In Detail #17 Where does Vic's money come from? Scamming to be on the dole, bilking her ex-beau, or being an online ho?

Reactions: 9
Just watched the Butlins vlog and for Victoria IN DETAIL there were too many “ I thinks & I believe” so not much info considering how many years she’s been going there. Couldn’t even remember how much it cost and the name of the apartment block she was staying in. Bit of a comedown from The Grand Floridian.
---
Do we believe she genuinely filmed all this in one day? Very convenient that she does a vlog series that isn’t just one day after another and then suddenly manages 4 parks in one day.
I wondered if she did do it in 1 day, I was convinced she had a different blue dress on at the beginning ( but can’t be arsed to go back & check).

Reactions: 5
I guess the real money comes from the ads she does for the food boxes and deodorants but still can’t imagine it’s much per ad for her - does anyone know if she has management ?
She rarely does sponsored content anymore. In the last 12 months she’s just done 2x Hello Fresh and 1x Readly and theyre more referral-based earnings. I agree, for most vloggers, the big bucks come from sponsorship deals but she doesnt even do those.

Anyway, Miss Dessert Hater who only picked at cheese and fruit, had the massive nutella waffle for DINNER!
Then bought another box of popcorn mix for Lisa who isnt even there and didnt ask for it. Sure, Jan. im sure Lisa would prefer the experience of making her own mix than having your leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the Butlins vlog and ( maybe it’s because she isn’t a parent ) I can’t understand why she wouldn’t film the soft play because of the children but happily vlogs around children in Disney without a concern ? What’s the difference ? I’m glad she didn’t film them but still just a bit odd

Reactions: 4