Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously wondering (again) how this unemployed person travels so much (when its not a freebie). I am costing up a trip to the US next year from Australia and the flights alone (Adelaide to LA then Orlando to Adelaide, driving in between for a classic road trip) and it is currently pricing at $5800AUD for two people. That's more than the car hire and accommodation for two weeks! Now I know the UK is MUCH closer but holy moly! And all I keep hearing is how much more expensive things are over there now, food, accommodation, transport...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Seriously wondering (again) how this unemployed person travels so much (when its not a freebie). I am costing up a trip to the US next year from Australia and the flights alone (Adelaide to LA then Orlando to Adelaide, driving in between for a classic road trip) and it is currently pricing at $5800AUD for two people. That's more than the car hire and accommodation for two weeks! Now I know the UK is MUCH closer but holy moly! And all I keep hearing is how much more expensive things are over there now, food, accommodation, transport...
We have no idea either as for the two of us to go for a week and stay onsite at say All Stars, we’ve paid around £3-4K (okay that’s for the two of us so half that for her but still for someone with no job…)

Reactions: 5
It truly is the million dollar question we've been trying to answer for 16 threads now... or at least since the divorce! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The trips are definitely noticeably more budget than they were - but she’s still easily dropping 20k a year on Disney trips.

Reactions: 8
She’s been at home “resting” since she got back from her free cruise. It must Have taken it’s toll.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least creepy doll man has been posting about it, sharing reels etc.

Victoria has barely said anything.

Reactions: 3
I’m probably spending a little too much time on another thread, but i’m starting to wonder if she’s a drug mule or a Porta Potty for some Floridian Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yet Disney Parks UK continue to gift her free trips. It’s truly baffling. She has to have a friend who works there.
Yeah, same with the Disneyland trip they were gifted... she was lucky the Queen died whilst she was there to use as an excuse... but this trip shows that wasn't the real reason... she's bone idle!

Reactions: 4
IMG_1648.jpeg

She looks like a lemon. It’s so tacky and cringe that she does this… dressing in matchy matchy lemons for Capri like she is 5 ffs 🤣

Kate actually looks nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She went on the cruise 17th June and today......2nd July, she is posting stories from it.......make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 13