Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get over how depressing the Butlins vlog was.
As they were walking around the empty, outdated grey fairground, kept waiting for Pennywise to do a jump scare.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Butlins is an overpriced motel 6 with a Gary c style entertainment.
Granted the 80’s weekends are OKAY but I’d never holiday there.

Reactions: 6
Lots of promises of return visits later in the year to try cheaper accommodation at Butlins. Can’t see it happening.

Temps for Italy next week 🥵

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 16.37.09.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t get over how depressing the Butlins vlog was.
As they were walking around the empty, outdated grey fairground, kept waiting for Pennywise to do a jump scare.
Vicky does have a look of pennywise at times tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kate’s posting from terminal 5. I wonder if she’s going wherever Vicky is?
Hopefully not another butlins…

If it’s terminal 5, likely theyre flying BA. She did say Italy was in June.
Popcorn mix ready

• Haha
I thought you were taking the piss but
View attachment 2996048
🤣🤣
I guess the real money comes from the ads she does for the food boxes and deodorants but still can’t imagine it’s much per ad for her - does anyone know if she has management ?
This is wild - did you see her there ? Haha
Can’t wait to watch this

Currently on the WDW vlog and says she doesn’t need sugar for breakfast but has a Starbucks ? Surely you do need lots of sugar for breakfast then ?
I just watched and this is when she went with her family in April. Only took her 2 months to get it up.

So maybe she is still heading to Italy?!?

@geordiegirl definitely manifested that video though 🤣🤣
OMG I can’t believe it 😂😂
---
Kate’s posting from terminal 5. I wonder if she’s going wherever Vicky is?
Hopefully not another butlins…
There was flight to Milan at 7pm tonight from T5 which is around when Kate posted… doesn’t mean she’s gone somewhere with Vicky like but bit of a coincidence…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry but why is she going to Butlins 3 times a this year? Has Ian’s money run out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but why is she going to Butlins 3 times a this year? Has Ian’s money run out?
It's very odd isn't it?
A lot of travel vloggers pop up on my suggestions and they do this type of thing. She probably can't afford to do the other Disney parks to keep her channel going so Butlins is a budget alternative

Reactions: 5
1000033255.jpg

I would guess from this that he can see Sticky Vicky and they are off to ride Tiana's Bayou Adventure.......but surely she should be tagging Disneyparksuk etc and putting ad on it all 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 2997730

I would guess from this that he can see Sticky Vicky and they are off to ride Tiana's Bayou Adventure.......but surely she should be tagging Disneyparksuk etc and putting ad on it all 🤷‍♀️

That would make sense. Disney are apparently sending uk vloggers out there for tianas.

Crazy when you think they'd he going anyway and anyone into disney will already know all about it and seen the POV

Reactions: 4