Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So still no update despite promising 'later today'. Wherever she is, she's already late and failed at her 'job'
Hopefully, a free Disney trip was just a trap setup by DWP and she’s been carted off to the job centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they have been sent to florida they must have had to go to miami and then travel up, probably via brightline.

Reactions: 1
Could it be DisneyParksUK flying them out for Tiana's Bayou Adventure?
The only issue was that is they were at Heathrow and ba don't fly to Orlando from there. So either they had to go to miami (quite possible) and travel up, or it's not florida. If Orlando flights were busy then disney would have to put them on what flights they can.

Would doll man go on holiday to Italy with them? Seems a coincidence he is at Heathrow on the same day.

It's nearly midday in Italy, so surely even Victoria should be up by now and able to post and out doing things.

Reactions: 4
The only issue was that is they were at Heathrow and ba don't fly to Orlando from there. So either they had to go to miami (quite possible) and travel up, or it's not florida. If Orlando flights were busy then disney would have to put them on what flights they can.

Would doll man go on holiday to Italy with them? Seems a coincidence he is at Heathrow on the same day.

It's nearly midday in Italy, so surely even Victoria should be up by now and able to post and out doing things.
I laugh every time I see you call him this.....I love it 🤣🤣

And it's now 6am in Orlando, surely she's up and trowelling on the slap already

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like they must be in florida with the time difference and no posts. She can't be THIS late in Italy, can she?

Reactions: 5
Wtf, a press trip on a Europe cruise?

Screenshot_20240617_125301_Instagram.jpg

---
Also....airport photo on the victoria account, this photo on her disney one 🤪

So she has gone to Italy...but on a Disney cruise ship

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wtf, a press trip on a Europe cruise?

View attachment 2999359
---
Also....airport photo on the victoria account, this photo on her disney one 🤪

So she has gone to Italy...but on a Disney cruise ship
FFS.......so we will see all this in a few months time then! She will definitely be using the words 'I think' a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, that is just so boring. That Disney crutch she has is kind of insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So when she was dithering about when she was going to Italy, it was really because she was finalising the #ad? Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is everything that I hate about these influenzas. She absolutely hated the Disney cruise she did, she somehow managed to make it look like a huge pile of shite, and Disney reward her with a free cruise? Make it make sense.

The only saving grace is that she will melt in this heat. Karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So we were all wrong and all right. She's going to Italy, but not really, and it is Disney...but not really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13