Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way, it gives me some shred of faith in the industry to know that they won’t take utter junk even if the “author” has followers.

If we ever see Vicky’s puffy paws holding up Hiding Him in a Costa, laptop and coffee sugar bomb positioned to make her look busy, I will gag!
He may not have even approached an agent or publisher, imagining he can make more money by self publishing than accepting a flat fee, which probably wouldn't be a large amount, publishing is expensive and his you tube following is small fry when you look at other YouTubers who have got book deals.

I thoroughly expect to see Vic posing with a copy pretending that she knows how to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she twists her head round much more she'll twist it off
The funniest part of it for me is she took that photo......think how that would look to other people in their local Costa! It's so bleeping odd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The funniest part of it for me is she took that photo......think how that would look to other people in their local Costa! It's so bleeping odd
I'd love to spot her in the wild and film her doing all this

Reactions: 5
I find it very bizarre that she's not posting about this travel company she is working for... already fallen at the first hurdle to get clients. What in the mind of the people running it thought she'd be a good travel agent.

Reactions: 9
She loves to hold up her coffees like they're some kind of status symbol or personality. witch, any box room dweller can afford a $5 coffee. Get over yaself. And you like coffee, wow what a unique and interesting trait. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chain coffee is basically piss. Why make it your personality. Go watch James Hoffmann my guy knows what hes talking about.

Reactions: 2
I want to know what bloody ‘errands’ she needs to do before a trip…
It’s got to be stuff like doing her nails.

Try sorting the kids/pets out or doing a work handover.

Reactions: 8
She's starting to look more like the chav off the estate rather than the dainty princess she acts like

• Haha
Reactions: 13