Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves being at home? She’s either in Florida or planning a trip to Florida.

Reactions: 6
Down to 53 paid Patreon subscribers. Just noticed that some of her podcasts are available for preview for a few minutes of listening. Her newest one is full of excuses.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Down to 53 paid Patreon subscribers. Just noticed that some of her podcasts are available for preview for a few minutes of listening. Her newest one is full of excuses.
Can't get my head around why anyone would pay her (subscribe to Patreon) to do sweet FA!?!

Reactions: 7
If she’s down to 53 patreons where’s the bloody money coming from for another trip soon?

Reactions: 4
Can't get my head around why anyone would pay her (subscribe to Patreon) to do sweet FA!?!
I listened to the preview of her podcast and she just rambles on about nothing interesting. Its like just talking into the voice recorder for 30mins, but add intro/outro music and it’s suddenly a podcast

I also listened to the free 5 minutes of the podcast, and did anyone else notice she said she was doing it at her parents house.
Coupled with her trip with her mum where she was carrying a laptop with her everywhere ‘to do work’ - something I’ve not seen before, or since. I think she’s pulling the wool over their eyes, and tries to make herself look super busy, working all the time etc
She seems to be pushing ‘her job’ when the parents are around- she didn’t need to record a podcast in her old bedroom, or sit in animal kingdom with her mum doing ‘work’- I wonder if they are completely fooled by her and are financially supporting her ‘business’?

Reactions: 11
Where do I watch this free 5 minutes I could do with a laugh to distract me from work

• Haha
The fact she still made $265 from doing that just twice last month is shocking though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My god it says the full thing is over an hour, who is so obsessed with Disney they'll listen to Plate Face rattle on for THAT long about stuff you've already seen?!

• Haha
I didn't watch the new video but my goodness she has either photoshopped her waist or is holding her breath for dear life in the thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she's moved to the same hotel that Catherine apparently told her about. £500 for 10 days, said its nearer to Disney so Ubers would be cheaper but no mention so far of how much the cost was from the All stars resort to new hotel.

#14 Aahh-ooo Take me home to Daddy, please don’t throw a paddy, if I have another sweet sweet coffee drink

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#14 Aahh-ooo Take me home to Daddy, please don’t throw a paddy, if I have another sweet sweet coffee drink
I was literally just thinking ‘take me home to daddy’ should be in a thread title, i still giggle to myself every time i hear it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.