Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fillers filter... she may end up looking like that sooner than later. Surprised she's not gone down that route (to my knowledge) actually.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Awake for lunch, but first stop at Joffreys. A “friend” recommended Tiffins. Obviously no research: soup and salad it is! Cauliflower, but please put the sauce on the side! Palate of a 8 year old! She decides she needs to do a 1000th resort video, so a few shops and probably some sneaky snacks/fries and it is back to All Stars. Not one attraction!

Reactions: 6
Another yawn fest, went to AK just for lunch and to wander around the shops but didn’t do any rides. I noticed she mentioned she only had a couple more days at the All Star sports but not mentioned where she is moving to.

Reactions: 3
I’m not up to date with reading all these vicky threads but was watching day 2 vlog today. I’ve been watching her for a few years now and god it’s so repetitive now. Defo a slog.
I have a burning question and that is why doesn’t she eat the aeroplane food? Also is she just a really fussy eater?

Reactions: 1
The fact she spends thousands to fly to America multiple times a year to rope drop a Starbucks, show off those maiden looking "playsuits", ride the people mover (or no attractions at all), eat like a 10yr old with no parental supervision, and order Uber Eats to eat in a Disney themed Motel 6 room really makes me sad for her lol

...also for someone who's such a "picky eater" or is "not gonna be able to finish it allll" and be super cautious of what she eats, you'd think she'd be a little less...nevermind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she believes we’re all jealous when we wouldn’t swap places with her (or most of the Disney influencers) for the world

• Heart
I think she believes we’re all jealous when we wouldn’t swap places with her (or most of the Disney influencers) for the world
Honestly her and most of the disney vloggers have put me off going back to Disney with this weird cult its become. I sure as hell don't want to become one of them

Reactions: 10
Has she decided that being illiterate is the way to go... can't pronounce Mercantile or Charcuterie 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the continued lack of detail and the constant saying I don't know bewilders me every time. This is your JOB you dumb a**

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she decided that being illiterate is the way to go... can't pronounce Mercantile or Charcuterie 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And the continued lack of detail and the constant saying I don't know bewilders me every time. This is your JOB you dumb a**
I just want to shout WELL FIND THE duck OUT THEN whenever she says she “doesn’t know” something.

Reactions: 7
She struggles to pronounce a lot. TBF Im terrible at it too but charcuterie is pretty much pronounced phonetically. She doesn’t even try - just sees a word she doesn't know, is overwhelmed and gives up.
I still laugh at her giving up on ‘Bella Notte’ even though the song was playing.

Reactions: 2
She struggles to pronounce a lot. TBF Im terrible at it too but charcuterie is pretty much pronounced phonetically. She doesn’t even try - just sees a word she doesn't know, is overwhelmed and gives up.
I still laugh at her giving up on ‘Bella Notte’ even though the song was playing.
Most of the Disney vloggers are absolutely thick as duck tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Victoria unveiled: Ive planned my 86th international trip this year to showcase a Starbucks coffee, a Christmas event where I’ll try a basic sugar cookie and probably not do anything and leave early

Awake for lunch, but first stop at Joffreys. A “friend” recommended Tiffins. Obviously no research: soup and salad it is! Cauliflower, but please put the sauce on the side! Palate of a 8 year old! She decides she needs to do a 1000th resort video, so a few shops and probably some sneaky snacks/fries and it is back to All Stars. Not one attraction!
Isn't vicky supposed to be the friend that recommends stuff in disney world. Nomad lounge would have been a lot more accessible for her... I know this. Ive been once...

Another yawn fest, went to AK just for lunch and to wander around the shops but didn’t do any rides. I noticed she mentioned she only had a couple more days at the All Star sports but not mentioned where she is moving to.
This must be where she moves to that hotel Catherine Kay was staying offsite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.