Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did post a couple of days ago on her stories from the Grand Floridian; wanted to make out she was still there for some reason as there was no explanation with it

Reactions: 2
I have insomnia, and I use her videos to fall asleep. I'm not even being salty - I literally do. She has a pretty monotone voice, and the repetition of the subject matter bores me to sleep :p
Try watching Aerial America... not boring at all, in fact really interesting - but the guy who narrates it has such a soothing voice, it does the trick... Plus it means not giving Vicky a view ;)

Reactions: 3
Try watching Aerial America... not boring at all, in fact really interesting - but the guy who narrates it has such a soothing voice, it does the trick... Plus it means not giving Vicky a view ;)
I love Ariel America. It's really relaxing and interesting. His voice always makes me feel like I'm on Living with the Land in Epcot 😆

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the first 10 minutes of Vicky's latest travel day vlog, and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but doesn’t she look rough? Her black roots are on show, and theirs is something not right with her eyebrows, they have a sort of shadow around them? For somebody who must spend hours plastering on the makeup, and coordinating her play suits/ears/bag/socks etc she’s letting herself down.
Perhaps she should spend less on silly trips, and a little more on maintaining her facade of being a functional adult

Reactions: 5
Perhaps she should spend less on silly trips, and a little more on maintaining her facade of being a functional adult
Wowzer, not defending the lass but what mighty high Empire State Building size standards do you have in order to feel that’s her dropping her standards?
Feels like a reach to insult her when there are glaringly more bigger issues about Trixter Vixter

Wowzer, not defending the lass but what mighty high Empire State Building size standards do you have in order to feel that’s her dropping her standards?
Feels like a reach to insult her when there are glaringly more bigger issues about Trixter Vixter
I think there comment was in relation to Victoria and her usual own ridiculous standards and fakery.

Reactions: 1
I think it's more the fact she takes two hours to get ready every day (the amount of time she takes is probably documented somewhere but I feel that's about right), I don't think she ever has a day where she just says "duck it" and goes out slap free like most of us who do wear make up and she ends up looking like Miss Piggy. OK, she probably doesn't go out much day to day, but I can see her being the type to have at least some make up on at all times, even alone. She's an attractive woman, she doesn't need to do all that. Enjoy make up and curated looks by all means but it's taking up so much of her time for such little pay off.

Reactions: 7
I think it's more the fact she takes two hours to get ready every day (the amount of time she takes is probably documented somewhere but I feel that's about right), I don't think she ever has a day where she just says "duck it" and goes out slap free like most of us who do wear make up and she ends up looking like Miss Piggy. OK, she probably doesn't go out much day to day, but I can see her being the type to have at least some make up on at all times, even alone. She's an attractive woman, she doesn't need to do all that. Enjoy make up and curated looks by all means but it's taking up so much of her time for such little pay off.
Im sure she said once she won’t go out without false eyelashes, apparently its easier than mascara lol. so she had to wear the drag queen ones she had left.

But when she leaves the house what is it for? Usually an ocassion; friends, WDW, hair done, pretending shes working at costa. She isnt doing a top up shop like the rest of us. I cant believe people this lazy exist

Reactions: 5
I only wear light make up but going out without any on feels utterly liberating so I can only imagine how Vic would feel sans her full face of slap. No more “I’ll do that later in the trip” either as she would free up literally hours a day!

Reactions: 4
Hi, just to be clear my comment was in relation to Vicky’s normally high standards. In all the years I’ve travelled down to WDW, there are very few people who feel the need to wear an enormous amount of makeup, fake lashes, fake hair pieces, take straightners and wear floral formal dresses to a theme park! I was surprised that this is slipping, as (in my opinion) without this layer of facade, she has very little left.
Believe me, in relation to my own standards of theme park attire, compared to Victoria, these are pretty standard. I get up (before noon) shower, dress in comfy clothes, sneakers etc. A quick swipe of makeup, hair up etc and we’re out. Unlike Vicky, layers upon layers of makeup, play suits and filtered pictures are not my identity, but if it was, I’d make sure I maintained that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Since we get the recycled itinerary every vlog with nothing new or exciting ever I had fun applying filters to her videos…enjoy lol
IMG_8498.jpeg

979459A8-1829-411E-BF3E-4A105F92851A.jpeg
49A20F8B-FBA5-4A77-8570-740260EA03D2.jpeg
IMG_8497.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.