Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People might start asking her about her age and what she plans to do next šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times did she say how hot it was.
Her hair and makeup had all but disappeared by the time she had that sugar coffee.
She does realise the characters aren't real doesn't she šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
She went to an all you can eat buffet for two hours but still ordered dinner?
Also mentioned about her December trip on numerous occasions..... she has nothing in her life so has to be constantly making a future plan to get her through her life. Has to always have something to look forward to.

She looks bleeping ridiculous as well. Everyone else is wearing shorts and t shirts and sheā€™s there in a polyester playsuit, full face of makeup and her extensions from Claireā€™s Accessories.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of God Vicki, wear a T-shirt and shorts like a normal park goer. And please drink something besides sugar!

Reactions: 5
It looked a size or two too small. Maybe she should stick the tailor made mum playsuits.
I thought it looked too snug and she said she hadnā€™t worn it in a couple of years. We all know from seeing photos taken by others where she canā€™t manage the angles that sheā€™s absolutely piled on the lbs so no wonder it was tight.
---
For the love of God Vicki, wear a T-shirt and shorts like a normal park goer. And please drink something besides sugar!
She used toā€¦when I first started watching her circa 2018 she used to wear denim shorts and t-shirts with the necks cut. Itā€™s like she started wearing the playsuits and theyā€™ve become her whole persona.

Reactions: 7
I wish I had a magical money tree.
How she pays for all this is beyond me as she really does splash the cash.
Iā€™m in a well paid job and before covid Iā€™d go 3-4 times a year since 2022 Iā€™ve been twice and I was a DVC owner and I know the costs involved.
I have a friend with a similar YouTube subscriber count and high engagement and earnings per month would just about pay for a return ticket to MCO from Manchester.
she has got to be up to the eyeballs in debt.
There has to have been a windfall of some sort, maybe an inheritance from a doting grandparent to ā€our little Princessā€? Itā€™s the only explanation. Or sheā€™s working on some sort of casual contract where she can take time off, telesales from home? Thatā€™s what she used to do when she had a real job.

Reactions: 2
She used toā€¦when I first started watching her circa 2018 she used to wear denim shorts and t-shirts with the necks cut. Itā€™s like she started wearing the playsuits and theyā€™ve become her whole persona.
You just unlocked a memory for me of watching that video she made on how you too can cut the neck from your t-shirt šŸ˜‚

I had to go find it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
for someone who travels so much, it didnt cross her mind that a 250ml bottle of hand soap wouldnt be allowed in hand luggage šŸ¤”

The 40 year old that lives in her mates spare room ladies and gentsā€¦

B482DFC0-8517-48DB-819A-527BF20D0D8F.png

Well that was another borefestā€¦ skipped through most of it

Wonā€™t go on the Tron bike ā€˜because of her TMā€™ but will go on the Flight of Passage ride šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I see an influencer doing āœŒšŸ¼ in a selfie I want to slap them. Imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.