Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus you just know she puts the camera down and demolishes the rest.

Like when she goes to Yak and Yeti and claims to only have a bowl of green beans.

Aye right then.

Reactions: 3
Spoilt the photo by fiddling with her hair; also says she’s off home now to edit the vlog!! Doubt it, she’ll need a lie down

487BC980-4A20-4321-9269-D47A34DF8509.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been killing me who she’s reminded me of this whole time but I’ve finally twigged.

Not an ounce of fun or sex appeal, mind you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s been killing me who she’s reminded me of this whole time but I’ve finally twigged.

Not an ounce of fun or sex appeal, mind you.
Haha i see it, but i wish i didnt because she does not deserve that comparison.
She does deserve this though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems odd that you would gain 40+ overnight 🤨
---

Scrap what I’ve just said done some digging and she now has a free patreon membership level that is why she has gained that many.
I'm not that well up on Patreon... is it not something you offer where people subscribe in order to get 'extras'? Why would you offer that free - and what would be the benefit for people joining it?

Reactions: 1
Arrives at magic kingdom at noon … goes to Joffreys and apparently it’s busy because it’s first thing in the morning…. Sloth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like how she claims to be sat in the fatty seat because of her TM 😂 That she had approx 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
we
I'm not that well up on Patreon... is it not something you offer where people subscribe in order to get 'extras'? Why would you offer that free - and what would be the benefit for people joining it?
you can sign up to her free content (which is nothing)
Or pay for membership.

Reactions: 2
Vicky very clearly doesn’t even particularly enjoy it anymore. She just has absolutely nothing else in her life and no curiosity to try anything new. She’s the female Madam Twattan.

Reactions: 11
Goes to MK at midday, does 4 rides then has a meal quick trip to Target and back to hotel soooo tired. Didn't give any details on how much the ubers and meal cost. Disney NO detail again

Reactions: 7
Seems odd that you would gain 40+ overnight 🤨
---

Scrap what I’ve just said done some digging and she now has a free patreon membership level that is why she has gained that many.
What comes with the free membership? I’m still sus about this one.

Reactions: 2
Celebrating Kate’s birthday in disney world yet no one seemed that happy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to Disney in September and experienced a Disney overload, so a break from all Disney content was a must for a few weeks. Good to see nothing has changed with no detail Vicky. She cannot expect anyone to believe that Endless Summer is less expensive than a Disney value resort in September. There is no way she is saving money taking 2+ Ubers everyday. And it irks the crap out of me when she talks about Disney hacks like that tit is brand new information. It's pretty common knowledge that MK during the day is less busy on MNSSHP nights and not to waste money on a single day ticket when the park closes at 6.

No words…

29610E5D-D750-4591-A453-6D5BA45D30D4.jpeg

---
Minutes later… she’s on Only Fans paying for her next trip

BACCC4B3-CC78-4D14-A6F1-D74C7A3A06D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.