Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna defend her, she looks fine. It's a daft costume for her birthday, I can't hate it. Her day to day park outfits are just as naff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna defend her, she looks fine. It's a daft costume for her birthday, I can't hate it. Her day to day park outfits are just as naff.
I agree the outfit is fine for the occasion, the face however is not. She looks as ridiculous as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she saying she claims disability
She's never mentioned it I don't think but she uses not going on certain rides or doing things as she is still affected by 'her TM' however she manages fine to fly half way around the world on her own and as I just posted this morning, she goes on Flight of Passage but won't go on the bikes on Tron because of 'her TM'. It's just because she doesn't want the people behind to see her arse on the bikes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just comes across as soooooo try hard. If she was just more natural and authentic she would be a lot more likeable and a lot less sad

She thinks 'insta hun' is a good cool look

Reactions: 2
She just comes across as soooooo try hard. If she was just more natural and authentic she would be a lot more likeable and a lot less sad

She thinks 'insta hun' is a good cool look
Like she used to be!

Reactions: 3
If she lost the fake weird hair/makeup/playsuits/loungefly look and was a bit more real and actually worked harder on her channel she could have something but then we’d have nothing to gossip about 🤣🤣

compared to some of the hideous specimens on YouTube she seems fairly nice but then I remember she hangs around with scrounger Gary C(unt) and Bogan the Brogan sothrn Question if the niceness is an act 🤣

Reactions: 10
I thought influencers were meant to be up on latest trends and what's cool. But the pouting and peace signs makes them seem so old and not cool. Just very cringe

Reactions: 1
No Yak and Yeti? Must have missed her reservation window. 90% of the food on her plate was from the child’s buffet. I knew she wouldn’t try anything new beyond green beans.

Reactions: 4
No Yak and Yeti? Must have missed her reservation window. 90% of the food on her plate was from the child’s buffet. I knew she wouldn’t try anything new beyond green beans.
If she knew anything in detail she’d know to get a Landry card - costs around 25 bucks which you can use as a credit against your food in a few places including Y&Y (green beans included) and you are seated on demand. No need for a reservation - but that’s too much “Disney in detail” for her.

Reactions: 7
Quelle surprise she still hasn't updated her Victoria in Detail to 40 something instead of 30 something... and she's all about the details y'know ;) bet that just gets removed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quelle surprise she still hasn't updated her Victoria in Detail to 40 something instead of 30 something... and she's all about the details y'know ;) bet that just gets removed
Nah, just another thing on her enormous to-do list that she just hasnt had time to do yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.