Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most she’s put on Instagram in ages and it’s of pictures she thinks she looks good in 😆 never mind her ever posting for her actual job 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a lost cause

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are people giving their face to anonymous AI companies 😭😭 Am I being paranoid or is that a terrible idea!! I don’t care how good the IG pics look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Problem with those AI pictures is that she actually BELIEVES she looked/looks that way 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
That's the sad thing
---
All these vloggers think we are jealous of their lives, but honestly nearly all of them just seem lost and sad. If anything I pity them rather than jealous of them. I wouldn't want these lives

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's the sad thing
---
All these vloggers think we are jealous of their lives, but honestly nearly all of them just seem lost and sad. If anything I pity them rather than jealous of them. I wouldn't want these lives
Absolutely. My obituary will say a lot more than, ‘went to disney 48 times and uploaded it to youtube’.

Reactions: 5
Love how she thinks 7am is early - what time does she normally get up to go to the parks ? Mid day ?

• Haha
The people telling her she looks amazing in the AI-generated images that don't have her real face or body are very odd ...

The thing is even with hard work and dedication she isn't an 18-year-old so she will never look like that. I think some people can look at these and think ha that's wild what AI can do - but someone who clearly has some self-esteem issues (she wouldn't edit to oblivion if she didn't) should not be doing this. It can't be doing her mental health any favours.
---

Last edited:
I have often criticised her for choosing expensive hotels, the latest is just plain stupid, staying onsite to parks you arent visiting. But at the end of the latest vlog she announced she is staying at a new offsite hotel in December to save money. Perhaps her funds are running out?

Reactions: 8
Her saving money is the same as her 'i don't eat much'. She is so deluded and doesn't think/work things through.

I've known people like her before, they can't be helped.

I wonder what she’ll do when funds do finally run out and she can’t afford to go?

I wonder what she’ll do when funds do finally run out and she can’t afford to go?
I don't think I'd want to be around when that happens. That'll be when life catch up to her big time

Reactions: 9
I don't think I'd want to be around when that happens. That'll be when life catch up to her big time
She should have applied for big brother, get 100k for winning (if she got that far) and no living expenses for 6 weeks

The funds are deffo coming down which is why she’s made it clear she is going to do some budget and then some of her DVC. I wonder if she will sell some points and thin out her trips a bit

• Haha
If she’s looking to save money, hotels usually provide free coffee in the room. Why can’t that be good enough for her? She spends so much unnecessary money on fancy coffee.

Reactions: 9
If she’s looking to save money, hotels usually provide free coffee in the room. Why can’t that be good enough for her? She spends so much unnecessary money on fancy coffee.
I wonder if she has some back door gifting thing and people send her drinks via the Starbucks app (if that’s possible) hence why she seeks it out all the time
I really would love to see her do an honest video about money. Because this woman has more money apaz than most of us based on frequency of trip

But then she wouldn't be able to show us the latest jeofreys and that is after all why she does it all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she says ‘I don’t eat much’ but then wolves down a key lime pie milkshake, 10 onion rings and a candy floss cheesecake 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she says ‘I don’t eat much’ but then wolves down a key lime pie milkshake, 10 onion rings and a candy floss cheesecake 😐
I cackled out loud when she said "oh I tried but I can't eat any more" and...there was hardly any left!

And I'm sorry I know it's Disney but that candy floss cheesecake looked rank. Food for children.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.