Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not care for DLP!
She looked so out of her depth when she last went to DLP!
It is actually one of the most detailed out of the Disney parks and what did she show us?
NOTHING lol

Reactions: 7
She does not care for DLP!
She looked so out of her depth when she last went to DLP!
It is actually one of the most detailed out of the Disney parks and what did she show us?
NOTHING lol
I always get annoyed when she mentions DLP because as you say, she really doesn't like it

She claimed to like DL too but I can't believe she'd never been before, especially when saying "I've always wanted to go"

Reactions: 2
And disney parks blog posted these images back in September. Glad to see she follows disney so closely that she's waited until disney parks UK mention it. Hoping for a freebie probably.
Sad thing is, that even though she doesn't like DLP, she will probably get invited out by DisneyParksUK on a freebie!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry but this looks incredible and out classes anything wdw has done in years. She is missing out

Reactions: 10
Sorry but this looks incredible and out classes anything wdw has done in years. She is missing out

It really does look amazing, I'm sad I might not get to see it.....we didn't renew our annual passes

The Marvel Power the Night Drone show was amazing

Reactions: 3
It really does look amazing, I'm sad I might not get to see it.....we didn't renew our annual passes

The Marvel Power the Night Drone show was amazing
I’m going to DLP end of the month so fortunate enough to see it. Agree the marvel one was very good! To keep on thread, Vicks is still a waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need to watch.

I went down an internet wormhole on Kate’s ex recently. Interesting fella. Ex military. Has kiddos.

I’d still love to know what happened. They were clearly on the rocks in Disney

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I need to watch.

I went down an internet wormhole on Kate’s ex recently. Interesting fella. Ex military. Has kiddos.

At a guess maybe he wasn’t comfortable having a partner with a 40yo housemate I mean can you blame him? Especially if he has kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to watch.

Is this the most recent guy? Theyve already split?
That was quick. Shame. Kate didnt seem happy though and it was her birthday

Watched the vlog
Vicky is definitely struggling financially - m&s coffee instead of importing joffreys, cheaper erin condrun, no trips until spring, jan is a no-spend month.
And you can tell by her parents house that they are not funding her, really dated.

Reactions: 12
At a guess maybe he wasn’t comfortable having a partner with a 40yo housemate I mean can you blame him? Especially if he has kids
I can’t imagine trying to have sex with Vicky in the next room sticking aubergine emojis in a journal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched her latest vlog, I don’t know how these vloggers would manage if they had a real job, as filming in Disney, then editing is such hard work. My heart bleeds for her - NOT

Reactions: 5
Moaning that she spent 16 days in Florida then all of December to put out one vlog a week. Lazy cow. Try a real job!
---
And the whole pity party at the end - nah.

Reactions: 12
Just watched her latest vlog, I don’t know how these vloggers would manage if they had a real job, as filming in Disney, then editing is such hard work. My heart bleeds for her - NOT
She doesnt put furniture together because it’s so stressful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moaning that she spent 16 days in Florida then all of December to put out one vlog a week. Lazy cow. Try a real job!
---
And the whole pity party at the end - nah.
Constantly saying how crazy december was. She was on holiday for 2 weeks, try working in retail.

Reactions: 9
“Somethings that have happened in my personal life which I’m not going to discuss”

conspiracy/prediction time (add yours and we probably will never find out what it is but for the lols)

mine is that Ian has stopped supporting her and no longer needs to pay spousal support/has managed to get her not to have access in his pension and has moved on and has a new gf

or she’s burned through her side of the house Ian bought her out of
Or her only feet work has dried up as the weirdos have had enough of her tit reply time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I hope the thing that has happened is she's come to her bleeping senses and decided to get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.