Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GridArt_20240111_152927684.jpg

Fairly shocking the difference.

Neither of them was particularly healthy in the first picture but they are positively glowing comparatively.

I know she's blonde because of the grey but it's so harsh on her, surely a more natural blonde covers grey too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The levels of delusion in that latest vlog is astounding. How many times did she mention how busy she'd been? You film your holidays Vicky! I think she's fully convinced herself she has this high-demand career and jam-packed lifestyle. Same for her 'not setting resolutions' spiel. She may tell herself she's content but it must be a massive strain living in your friend's spare bedroom in your 40s without a long term plan. She doesn't need a partner to live a fulfilling life but she could be putting all that Disney money into a rental or deposit somewhere.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the vlog, and there is definitely an undercurrent of misery. Something has definitely changed, she keeps speaking about not setting expectations, keeping momentum going and that it’s ok to lead a simple life etc
According to her, she fills her free time with Netflix, doing her nails, speaking to her mum and going on the treadmill!!
Can this person get anymore sedentary and boring
Going on the treadmill...? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Undercurrent of misery’ indeed, honestly if I was her I would have depression and definitely wouldn’t be able to sleep at night . No job, bad health ,no pension, no plan and living in a box room. Just lost for words that she believes she is busy 🫠🫠🫠🫠
---
Also she keeps saying she is glad to have a nice Xmas break - a break from what ?! Being on a permanent holiday 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone’s asking when she’s going back again and she said March…
Since she mentioned she wouldn’t be travelling “for months” someone must have thought she was going to sort out her life and stay put until summer. HA! She’s going again in about 7-8 weeks. 10 weeks after her last trip.

Reactions: 6
She normally has a trip in January so that gap probably does feel massive to her.

I assume she won't be going over summer because she can't stand the weather. But who knows with Vicky.

Reactions: 6
Also, I never realised noticed how much of an absolute unit Kate is before.
The angle that Victoria was filming her in Sweaty Betty was ridiculous, is Kate a giant? Is Vicky tiny or was she sitting down?

I also cannot believe how she thinks she is a busy person and that editing and uploading ONE VLOG A WEEK is a job!

Nice work taking up that table woth sofa and many chairs in Costa for one person

Reactions: 5
The angle that Victoria was filming her in Sweaty Betty was ridiculous, is Kate a giant? Is Vicky tiny or was she sitting down?

I also cannot believe how she thinks she is a busy person and that editing and uploading ONE VLOG A WEEK is a job!

Nice work taking up that table woth sofa and many chairs in Costa for one person
To be fair, Kate literally said she’s 6ft tall lol. I think sticky Vicky is quite a lot shorter than that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
M&S coffee, Hello Fresh dinners, Molton Brown “essentials” is hardly economising is it? Kate looked bleeping dreadful in that vlog too. Brassy and bloated. Vicky’s mum seems lovely and normal.

Reactions: 5
Kate looks very different, doesn’t she?! I thought the brief glimpse we’d had of her a couple of vlog series ago was just bad lighting/timing/the ravages of a theme park holiday. It turns out she’s just really let herself go.

Reactions: 1
Kate can be a bit obnoxious, always having to wear something covered in logos, but at least she lives in the real world and works full-time. Imagine coming home and having to walk the dog and drive Victoria to the train station whilst she’s been sat on the sofa under a blanket all day, only coming out to make a biscuit brew and complain about how busy December was. Making a Hello Fresh now and again doesnt redeem her.
Wonder if she contributes to bills.

Had a quick look at studio flats in Taunton and theyre £600PM!! As someone born in London, that’s an absolute dream to me. If she can spend thousands on holidays every 2 months, then there’s absolutely no reason for her not to move out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.