Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s deleted the video announcing their split. It was still there recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It was still up last week! she still has the empty house tour up too I think, gotta be ian related surely šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
ETA in her channel description for her personal one she is going by her married name

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Ian is getting remarried or something like that.

Iā€™m happy for her if she is contented but personally I would not be contented without some sort of long-term plan. Playing it by ear when your situation is as precarious as hers is just weird

Reactions: 2
IMG_3589.jpeg

I did not recognise him!

no evidence of someone else in the picture šŸ•µ

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She definitely mentions money and how expensive things are a lot more these days.

Also, I never realised noticed how much of an absolute unit Kate is before.

Reactions: 5
No spend January - I need ā€œessentialsā€ in the outlets and brunch. Spare me! Since when is Milton Brown essential.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Given the choice, where would you rather go 'all in'?
Seems they both liked chips... but different types!
---
It was still up last week! she still has the empty house tour up too I think, gotta be ian related surely šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
ETA in her channel description for her personal one she is going by her married name
This on made me laugh... how did she stretch this out past 10 seconds?!? šŸ˜‚
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 22.10.23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her problem is that sheā€™s trying to live Kateā€™s lifestyle without her income šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
ā€œSomethings that have happened in my personal life which Iā€™m not going to discussā€

conspiracy/prediction time (add yours and we probably will never find out what it is but for the lols)

mine is that Ian has stopped supporting her and no longer needs to pay spousal support/has managed to get her not to have access in his pension and has moved on and has a new gf

or sheā€™s burned through her side of the house Ian bought her out of
Or her only feet work has dried up as the weirdos have had enough of her tit reply time
I wouldn't have thought he was paying spousal support . Is that even a thing in the UK if you don't have kids? Far more likely that her funds have dried up

Iā€™ve just watched the vlog, and there is definitely an undercurrent of misery. Something has definitely changed, she keeps speaking about not setting expectations, keeping momentum going and that itā€™s ok to lead a simple life etc
According to her, she fills her free time with Netflix, doing her nails, speaking to her mum and going on the treadmill!!
Can this person get anymore sedentary and boring

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s also deleted the video where they talked about their wedding day in ā€œdetailā€.
---
Didnā€™t she say in one of her recent Disney vlogs that she was going back to Disney World in January with a familiar face? I donā€™t know which video it was. Did she edit that part out? Just like when she got Catherine to edit her video when she said Vicky was staying at the same hotel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't have thought he was paying spousal support . Is that even a thing in the UK if you don't have kids? Far more likely that her funds have dried up
No, he would have had to pay her half the equity in the house (minimal and maybe even zero as they had only owned it a few months when they split) and up to half of whatever deposit they invested in the house but no spousal support. They didnā€™t have any savings as they said they had put them all into the house. Ian will have taken over the mortgage and become sole owner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.