Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
used to keep this spray in my school bag (took me ages to remember what it was called) and I remember my friend spraying into her mouth because we’d been smoking. I’d have rather got caught that spray that anywhere near my mouth!
110DFE4D-E851-482E-91C1-9019C1E34FC9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the 90s or early 00s there were these black velvet headbands you could get with your name written on it with a white bubble pen(?) and sequins. I'm not sure if they were from Claire's or somewhere local. They smelled really nice in a "new carpet" kind of way . I think I ended up picking the white writing off of my one!

Reactions: 14

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I miss the original names of products.
Marathon bars - Snickers
Opal Fruits - Star Burst
Jiff cleaning cream - Ciff
Oil of Ulay - Oil of Olay
Immac - Veet
Ect.

• Heart

Very traditional

VIP Member
Shaders were so cool! And then they had toners too. A girl I worked with briefly won a competition to be the "face" of shaders and toners - they basically took a photo of her and badly photoshopped different colour hair on her on the boxes that the sachets sat in on the shelf 🙈🤣

That's reminded me of Wells Colourmouse - now that was what all the cool girls used on their hair, especially the mahogany & red shades

Cadbury's Country Style chocolate. It had a gingham cover and had sultanas and biscuit in the milk chocolate.
Cabana bar - moist coconut with cherries in a milk chocolate coating
Nutty bar - a caramel slab studded with peanuts
Bar 6 - like a Kit Kat but more substantial. We had these for our desert at school.
Mac frosted lipstick in Meltdown - an amazing coral gold colour.
Shaders - little sachets of hair dye which changed your hair colour for a few weeks. Loved them as a teenager.
Tins of pureed apples. We used to get huge tins of them, delicious chilled with cinnamon on ice cream.
Space hoppers
Pogo sticks

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really miss the old salon selectives shampoo and conditioner. It smelt amazing! Also Pantene done an ice shine hairspray that smelt gorgeous. It had ice cubes on the tin.
1DF3645E-ABB1-4581-A79A-9E2FF53A5B96.jpeg

• Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
Remember when walkers salt and vinegar where in the blue pack and cheese and onion where green? Think they changed it when I was young 5 or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Forallthoseasking

Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Flake snow - the chocolate anthea Turner posed with on her wedding 👰
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

MAC Cosmetics Paint pigments
MAC. Hyper real foundation

Perfumes I used to love...
Estée Lauder Sensuous noir
Clarins Sunshine fragrance
Anna Sui Anna Sui Perfume
Tropical Punch Escada
Beautiful Sheer Estée Lauder
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier
Jo Malone Vanilla and anise
Glamourous Ralph Lauren
Wait, Bacardi breezer isn’t a thing anymore? :eek:

• Wow

Gembo

VIP Member
I promise that I am ever so slightly classier than this post may suggest but Bacardi Breezers! It would take me back, I loved them! 😬🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I miss all sweets and pop when they had actual sugar, E numbers and all the additives in 😆 We might have all been off our tits on sugar but it was a good life.

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Beef Discos (or may have been bbq or spicy tomato, it was a long time ago 😂)

Roast lamb and mint flavour Branningans Crisps

kittypaws

VIP Member
Marks & Spencer do the most amazing biscuits and they do a big box of extremely chocolatey ones. They’ve taken one of the white chocolate biscuits out and I miss it so much 😂 we only have those biscuits at Christmas and Easter but it still upsets me hahaha

Tallieban

Plastic straws. I miss being able to chew a straw and it not fall apart in my mouth. Sad times. Sad, selfish times, lol.

• Haha