Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to adore the smell of Bold’s lotus flower and water lily washing powder but so upset they’ve discontinued it. I’ve seen it sold on Amazon and eBay for a hefty price, but genuinely don’t know why they stopped it 😣
I also LOVED the fairy honey and almond fabric conditioner...used it when my daughter was born 10 years ago, and really want that nostalgic smell back 😢

Reactions: 9
Lidls used to do car air fresheners and they had the best smelling one ever, it didn’t even have a particular name for the scent but it was warm and inviting! All I’ve ever found since are horrible vanilla, pine or sea breeze concoctions.

Reactions: 3
I used to adore the smell of Bold’s lotus flower and water lily washing powder but so upset they’ve discontinued it. I’ve seen it sold on Amazon and eBay for a hefty price, but genuinely don’t know why they stopped it 😣
I also LOVED the fairy honey and almond fabric conditioner...used it when my daughter was born 10 years ago, and really want that nostalgic smell back 😢
I remember the Bold washing powder, I can see the packaging too. It was a lovely smell also.

Reactions: 1
Rizla cigarette machines, ended production many years ago, in fact they are valuable if you have a decent one.

I own one but it's fucked, doesn't roll a good ciggie anymore, I wish I could get a new one, the modern ones are
not too bad,

Reactions: 4
Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Flake snow - the chocolate anthea Turner posed with on her wedding 👰
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

MAC Cosmetics Paint pigments
MAC. Hyper real foundation

Perfumes I used to love...
Estée Lauder Sensuous noir
Clarins Sunshine fragrance
Anna Sui Anna Sui Perfume
Tropical Punch Escada
Beautiful Sheer Estée Lauder
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier
Jo Malone Vanilla and anise
Glamourous Ralph Lauren

Reactions: 17
Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

Tropical Punch Escada
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Glamourous Ralph Lauren
Oh Anna Sui 😊 I’ve still got an empty bottle, it was the first present my son bought me with his own money, I will never ever throw it away 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There was a flavour of Doritos where half the bag was lemon and half the bag was honey glazed ribs. They haven't been around for a couple of years now but the lemon was the greatest crisp ever created.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

Tropical Punch Escada
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Glamourous Ralph Lauren
The Anna Sui blue perfume in a handbag shaped bottle? If so it’s still available. I bought a bottle from savers the other day and saw it half price in super drug last week. It was my fav perfume at school and would ask for it every Xmas!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.