Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Flake snow - the chocolate anthea Turner posed with on her wedding 👰
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

MAC Cosmetics Paint pigments
MAC. Hyper real foundation

Perfumes I used to love...
Estée Lauder Sensuous noir
Clarins Sunshine fragrance
Anna Sui Anna Sui Perfume
Tropical Punch Escada
Beautiful Sheer Estée Lauder
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier
Jo Malone Vanilla and anise
Glamourous Ralph Lauren

Reactions: 17

Abs54

KFCs Toasted Twister 💔 I’ll never get over that.
And does anyone remember the mint paper tabs by wrigleys 😍
And the original matey bath bubble smell

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sally1993

Chatty Member
C0374263-0936-4CD4-984C-4FE2950A486E.jpeg

Bn Bn biscuits. Do you remember the theme tune on the advert? 🎶 Bn Bn, do do, do do do. Bn Bn, do do do do!

I’ll stop there, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
There was a flavour of Doritos where half the bag was lemon and half the bag was honey glazed ribs. They haven't been around for a couple of years now but the lemon was the greatest crisp ever created.

• Wow
  • Sick

Punchface

VIP Member
Boots Natural Collection smellies (maybe it is still around but haven’t seen it due to Soap and Glory blanket coverage)
Oh man, natural collection! I used to stand for ages looking at everything, this was back in the early 90s when I was 5 or 6. I loved everything but the vanilla or dewberry scent stands out as particular faves of mine.

While we’re at it, The Body Shop’s little soaps that were shaped like fruits. Honest to god, I can still remember the smell of them as if they were in my hands right now.

Attachments

• Heart

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Sweetie pick n mix at the corner shop... flying Saucers, Cola bottes... Etc. Sugar and e numbers ,pick n pay and in a paper bag!!! Know the actual sweets in plastic bags now in the big supermarkets... But the corner local shop... Going down with yr 10 p 😫😢.

• Heart

judgingyourlife

Picture this:
It's the year 2005, you've just turned 7 years old. For breakfast, you wolf down some Golden Grahams and slurp up the remaining cinnamon-y milk with a coco pops straw. For lunch- praise the lord- it's Friday and Jamie Oliver hasn't yet pounced upon our beloved school dinners with his grubby salad fingers. However, we are quite literally praising the lord before lunch because it's a Church of England school. All is well, though, because it's turkey twizzlers and chips for lunch. And for dessert, a cornflake tart with custard. Delicious.
On the way home from school, you run ahead before your mum can say no to going into the corner shop. You grab your favourite Bursting Bugs sweeties and stand there until she catches up and, catching her breath, has no choice but to pay because you're already front of the queue. You're a little shit, but it's worth it for these juicy treats. For dinner your mum makes casserole- disgustang! You put most of it down the side of the sofa and insist upon your second helping of cereal for the day, preferably Golden Nuggets.
Life is good.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Clairyboo

Shaders, Toners and Hint of a tint sachets.

woodleigh green apple shampoo.... smelt divine.

impulse O2...... oh the memories.

boots 17 toffee waffle lipstick......perfect colour.

Limara body spray

There was an old Vidal Sassoon hair range In dark brown bottles which smelt like marzipan ....that was lush.

creata strawberry fizzy pop stuff

mexicola from the Alpine pop van

Sunpat cheese spread in a jar

lean cuisine glazed chicken and rice frozen meal

• Heart
Reactions: 15