Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You get chocolate Kimberley biscuits though😋
These are so much nicer than chocolate Kimberley they’re like a banoffe without the banana they’re gorgeous but 100kcal a biscuit
EBFABF39-CB5F-48AC-85C0-3C1F786503E0.png

Theyre the reason my dad gained a stone after Christmas because I bought him 2 tins of them and he went through them by New Years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
These are so much nicer than chocolate Kimberley they’re like a banoffe without the banana they’re gorgeous but 100kcal a biscuit View attachment 707117

Theyre the reason my dad gained a stone after Christmas because I bought him 2 tins of them and he went through them by New Years.
I prefer the original chocolate mikado with the jam tbh. Found these ones very cloyingly sweet.

Had a very random but intense craving for the Lucozade Sport sweets that were around in the late 90s/early 2000s… really chalky little oblong things that were supposedly for energy… probably glorified ProPlus marketed at kids 😂

Reactions: 3
Had a very random but intense craving for the Lucozade Sport sweets that were around in the late 90s/early 2000s… really chalky little oblong things that were supposedly for energy… probably glorified ProPlus marketed at kids 😂
They’ve still sold them recently, I see they’ve been available on eBay/Amazon in the last year or so

Are these at all similar? They were super cheap in Home Bargains a few weeks ago https://www.boots.com/dextro-energy-orange-vitamin-c-2-x-47g-10007931

You can still get these (or maybe it's another brand of the same thing) but supermarkets put them with the vitamins and pro plus rather than with the sweets now 😂 I remember eating a whole packet of these in one go as a kid and my entire mouth EXPLODED the next day with about 30 mouth ulcers. Absolute agony.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Cadbury’s Dream bars…. Without having to pay £3 to get an imported one from B&M 🤦‍♀️🤣
Proper turkey twizzlers
Snow Flakes
Mars Delight

yum!

Reactions: 1
I used to lovvvvve Whittards instant tea (the samples they used to always give away iced)
There was one called Malibu or tropical or something. God it was heavenly!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.