Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Texan bars. Best sweet ever.

'A man's gotta chew, what a man's gotta chew'

Reactions: 3
Rustler's noodles.

Peperami noodles

The McRib
Kronenbourg blanc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The original boost with coconut
Original counters
Taz bars
Salt&vinegar fright bites
Salt& vinegar discos (that had extra sachets)
Toffos
Cremola foam
Jubilee (red cola)
You can still get creamola foam, my sister had some last week.

Hahaha! I loved it so much and always think about it 😂 I was obsessed with mr blobby when I was young (although now find him slightly terrifying 🙈😂) and remember getting a mr blobby cake for my birthday when I was about 4 and thought it was the best thing ever 😂
My first ever music cassette was Mr blobbys single. *The shame* 🤣

Hahaha! I loved it so much and always think about it 😂 I was obsessed with mr blobby when I was young (although now find him slightly terrifying 🙈😂) and remember getting a mr blobby cake for my birthday when I was about 4 and thought it was the best thing ever 😂
My first ever music cassette was Mr blobbys single. *The shame* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dream bars (the Australian ones you can get in B&M are tit 🤢😂)
I remember Thornton’s used to do a milk chocolate strawberry flavoured bar, it had a pig on the wrapper and I was obsessed with it. Soap and Glory used to do a spa range with blue packaging that I loved, they had a black and pink perfume too that was amazing, I still have a little tiny bit left but refuse to finish it and they’ve also discontinued their Mist You Madly perfume and I’m devastated about that 😭

Reactions: 4
Plastic straws. I miss being able to chew a straw and it not fall apart in my mouth. Sad times. Sad, selfish times, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dominos double decadence pizza base...

A few others already suggested - prawn cocktail wotsits and celebrations galaxy truffle especially!
Oh yes! Me and my husband were talking about this last night (whilst eating Dominos!) we loved the double decadence!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Coco Pops Straws! I’m not keen on soggy food so I don’t eat cereal but I used to munch on the straws as a teenager, like you’d do with wafer curls, with a glass of milk to drink lol

The original Sunny Delight before they changed the formula. Ribena too, from the 90s.

Those chocolate eggs and spoons things? They still exist but they’re not what I remember, they’re probably reformulated too. They had white chocolate ones too.

Cheesy Nik Naks, people say they’re still around but I’ve never seen any. Same for vanilla Angel Delight.

Panda Pop and school dinners pre Jamie Oliver 😤

Pizza Hut salad bars before they changed, 8 years ago, I think?

Uh... am trying to think of non-food items but I’m hungry, can you tell? 😂

most of all, I just want the Coco Pops Straws back, feel like pure tit x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mighty White bread - especially made into a peanut butter sandwich a la my late dad. Although I probably wouldn't like it now!
Chloe See by Chloe perfume, I'm still absolutely livid about this one.

Reactions: 1
Zoella’s Let’s Spritz ...I don’t like wearing strong scents at home so Let’s Spritz was nice and mild to wear when staying indoors

Yes I loved those little cans!
WELL SAID!!!
They also did one called chocolate soda and I remember the
Refreshers
(Can I say) Black Jack
Hubba Bubba
and the Nemesis one to coincide with the Nemesis ride at Alton Towers

New York Seltzer drinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.