Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pot2PeeIn

Lou Lou blue perfume- remind me if misspent youth.
The original Anna Sui perfume in the black and purple bottle circa 2000 not the remake

that and generally Leaving the house, I look back fondly on that - such a shame it’s been discontinued.

Reactions: 13

FoksiOska

VIP Member
When I was 10,maybe 11 I used to use these to dye the front of my blonde hair ginger - think geri halliwell but in reverse 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I absolutely loved it! And hair mascara which I used to match to my lime and navy Adidas galaxy trainers 😂😂

Wispa mint 🤤🤤🤤
Mint feasts
Cadbury astros
Cadbury tasters
Champagne crunchie
Mcvities chocolate and Hazelnut Boasters - the BEST biscuits ever!!

Jlo Miami Glow perfume 😍

I used to eat a big bag each night when I was pregnant 😍🤤 they were the best crisp!
Hair mascara 😂I used to run my wand of blue hair mascara all through my blonde hair. What was I thinking 😭 then as my hair got darker, I bought an awful yellowy blonde hair mascara to give myself highlights...

Also it may not be discontinued but for obvious reasons I don't look for it anymore😆 however did anyone used to buy spray on glitter hair spray? I'd spray a load over my hair just in time for the school disco! I dread to think what could have happened if I walked past a naked flame haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Loveitme

VIP Member
Just the simple pleasure of walking into a packed pub and going up to the bar 😩
😢and soft plays and cinemas with actual new releases ,being able to go for a meal out with anyone you want ,going to the races ,dancing like a twat in clubs ,getting on a plane ,holding birthday parties for my kids and them being invited to their friends ,being able to do anything without having to think twice about fucking corona

• Sad
The galaxy truffle celebrations! They were the best ones in there, so I don’t understand why they got rid of it but my thinking is they’ve stopped doing it so they can do a come back in a few years and people will buy loads of them!!

also I’m sure roses did a coffee one which wasn’t in there this year! Another favourite of mine, hate drinking coffee but love coffee favoured chocolate!!

also I haven’t seen it in years but this is going back about 15 years now when me and my friends were 15/16 and had just started drinking either in parks or at little gatherings lol, but we would get big bottles of red square from Sainsbury’s, it was about £2, it was so nice, it was in a silver bottle and was an orangey colour!! Alcopops in general seem to be a bit of a thing of the past! I remember drinking Smirnoff ice or wkd all night in clubs and I honestly can’t think of anything worse now as it’s so sweet! I am partial to a cheeky Smirnoff on holiday now and again when getting ready though!

Also the old sunny delight before they took out all the sugar and additives!!

and finally.. muller corner Mississippi mud pie, so sickly but I loved it!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Fabulous baking boys cupcakes!! I used to have them in my packed lunch 🤣 and prawn cocktail wotsits. God what I would do for a pack of them now while I’m 2 friday gins in

• Heart

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Tippex for handwritten typos in homework ✍ and when typing up letters
The original high at school 😂
I remember the Tippex thinner you could get that you’d drip into the Tippex bottle if it started to dry out. I’m sure my school banned it because people were sniffing it. Having said that, we also had a local GP come to my school to tell us all to stop dissolving Parma Violets in cans of Coke. It had got round that if you did that it got you high but it just kept making people throw up, and the school got fed up with it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember in Woolworths they had little mini cans of juice at the pick n mix? They used to do a mr blobby can and I’m sure it was pink lemonade or bubblegum? It was amazing 😂
You’ve just unlocked a memory I had forgotten existed!

460C46B1-748F-4010-8323-DF34501D21CE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Ashx

Dairylea dunkers with the salt and vinegar sticks
Discos - pickled onion
The original Sunny D.. wow

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
My old life where I could see my friends and kiss them. See my work colleagues in person. Wear normal clothes instead of lounge wear. Go to the pub. Take my kids fun places. Sad times.

• Sad

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Oh man, natural collection! I used to stand for ages looking at everything, this was back in the early 90s when I was 5 or 6. I loved everything but the vanilla or dewberry scent stands out as particular faves of mine.

While we’re at it, The Body Shop’s little soaps that were shaped like fruits. Honest to god, I can still remember the smell of them as if they were in my hands right now.
Oh my gosh me too, I always wanted to eat them as well 😂 Also the weird squishy bath Pearl things they used to sell and I’m sure it was like pick n mix you could scoop them out of a container. I always bought them but never actually had baths so ended up bursting them or just dissolving them under a tap “to see what would happen”. I was a weird child😂