Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not discontinued yet but I don’t know what am gonna do when i can no longer get my hands on becca under eye cream since they’re closing

Cannot even find anything on good old Google about this but I promise it's real! In the 90s, Morrisons used to do a drink that was literally Lucozade Original but it was called Quartz and soooo much better. I was obsessed with the stuff but haven't seen it since like 2002 or something :(

Reactions: 2
Popchips ... used to come in multipacks, and they were lovely. Now you can only buy one “sharing” bag and they seem to have changed the recipe, they’re all sort of claggy and stick to your teeth.
@HowlOwl I checked and they are in Iceland, I also saw them in dealz/pound land today 👍

Sorry if mentioned already. Does anybody remember Puff crisps?? They were around in the 90s!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.