Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they can’t sell these for £35 there’s no hope :) trying to sell mulberry and Alexander McQueen and nobody’s biting at £70 mark when they’re good condition? I don’t understand it, these are great items :)

Attachments

If they can’t sell these for £35 there’s no hope :) trying to sell mulberry and Alexander McQueen and nobody’s biting at £70 mark when they’re good condition? I don’t understand it, these are great items :)
I’ve found shoes really don’t keep their value, unless they’re Hermes or Chanel

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve found shoes really don’t keep their value, unless they’re Hermes or Chanel
Ah interesting :) I’m trying to downsize my collection with a heavy heart as moving to a small flat and I can’t work out why nobody wants a Mulberry bag in good condition for £70? I’ve reduced and reduced and I was so cocky, literally thought it would go for £150 and that was underpricing 😂
---
on vestiaire, depop, Vinted- I haven’t bothered with ebay as it costs money to list and allow auction to end (know there’s sometimes free fees) and any collectors/searchers surely just don’t look only on ebay

Reactions: 1
Ah interesting :) I’m trying to downsize my collection with a heavy heart as moving to a small flat and I can’t work out why nobody wants a Mulberry bag in good condition for £70? I’ve reduced and reduced and I was so cocky, literally thought it would go for £150 and that was underpricing 😂
---
on vestiaire, depop, Vinted- I haven’t bothered with ebay as it costs money to list and allow auction to end (know there’s sometimes free fees) and any collectors/searchers surely just don’t look only on ebay
Somebody mentioned that there is dedicated Mulberry pages on FB where people buy and sell

Somebody mentioned that there is dedicated Mulberry pages on FB where people buy and sell
Yeah no bites!! :( it’s a small cheap pochette on a chain tho so maybe they only want like Alexa.
---
I mean I started getting interest on Vinted when I reduced to £70, but do I HAVE to sell it for like £40? It’s mulberry. Sodding mulberry. Same with the Alexander McQueen heels 😆 💼

---
Which model bag is it? As that does sound cheap for mulberry so weird it hasn’t shifted!

---
Why don’t you try these ladies on insta? I’ve thought about sending some of my stuff to them. I bought a couple of things too and they have been great.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Which model bag is it? As that does sound cheap for mulberry so weird it hasn’t shifted!
The Charlie pochette in deep purple- looks like others are struggling too :) it’s not one of the big name bags and it’s quite small, but it’s cute and surely there are big mulberry fans?
---
Ah mulberry are selling it in black preloved! SEE it’s worth £300 plus :) already emailed them to ask how I can send them sth preloved :)

Attachments

I’ve read in some of the fb groups that sales are quite slow at the min 😩 I’d hold out on the price you want for it till closer to Xmas, someone might snap it up as a gift?

• Heart
I’m not being greedy, just it’s literally mulberry! I want it to go to someone cool who loves the brand :)

The Charlie pochette in deep purple- looks like others are struggling too :) it’s not one of the big name bags and it’s quite small, but it’s cute and surely there are big mulberry fans?
Is it patent too? If so, I’d personally never buy preloved patent just because it can break down and go gross and sticky - not saying yours has it’s just a huge risk to take on Vinted so might explain why you’ve got interest but no one has yet bitten!

Fingers crossed it goes for you on Depop.

• Heart
Is it patent too? If so, I’d personally never buy preloved patent just because it can break down and go gross and sticky - not saying yours has it’s just a huge risk to take on Vinted so might explain why you’ve got interest but no one has yet bitten!

Fingers crossed it goes for you on Depop.
It’s patent yeah but mine doesn’t look bad or sticky or used- but that might explain it!

I think it’s the price too as got likes and views the moment it went to £70 😂

it does make me think about only buying designer items you really love as as said above they don’t really hold their value! :)

I’m not being greedy, just it’s literally mulberry! I want it to go to someone cool who loves the brand :)
Yeah I’d have said it’d be a great first mulberry or a collectors piece! But I’ve seen a lot of collectors trying to sell recently too.

On the above comment, maybe add to your description that it’s not sticky/cracking/peeling.

I agree Ive got a couple of bits I need to sell but I mainly try buy stuff I’ll want to keep forever!

Does anybody have the Loewe small square basket bag with white leather straps? It’s growing in my mind that I NEED it for my holiday in a few weeks but I’m wondering how the white leather wears 🤔 does it discolour easily? I’m torn because maybe the tan would be more practical for hand luggage, taking by the pool, using sightseeing during the day, going for a casual dinner in town at night but I don’t need another tan bag. I was thinking if I got this it’d mean I wouldn’t have to take as many bags with me!

I only have the tan anagram basket but I will say that the quality of Loewe is spot on 👌🏼 First time purchaser when I bought my basket but I’ll definitely be buying more from the brand. I realise that’s not very useful in helping you make a decision! 😂

I only have the tan anagram basket but I will say that the quality of Loewe is spot on 👌🏼 First time purchaser when I bought my basket but I’ll definitely be buying more from the brand. I realise that’s not very useful in helping you make a decision! 😂
That’s a lovely bag 🤩 Thank you for the quality reassurance. I’m going to spend my whole day making this decision 🤣

• Haha
Does anybody have the Loewe small square basket bag with white leather straps? It’s growing in my mind that I NEED it for my holiday in a few weeks but I’m wondering how the white leather wears 🤔 does it discolour easily? I’m torn because maybe the tan would be more practical for hand luggage, taking by the pool, using sightseeing during the day, going for a casual dinner in town at night but I don’t need another tan bag. I was thinking if I got this it’d mean I wouldn’t have to take as many bags with me!
I have the other shape basket in white and have had no problem with the leather discolouring. I did spray the leather parts with a protective leather spray and it’s been great. Taken it on 2 holidays so far, used it as my hand luggage, it’s been thrown around by my toddler and still looks great.

• Heart
I have the other shape basket in white and have had no problem with the leather discolouring. I did spray the leather parts with a protective leather spray and it’s been great. Taken it on 2 holidays so far, used it as my hand luggage, it’s been thrown around by my toddler and still looks great.
Thanks so much, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.