Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a massive amount of designer stuff but do you ever get a little laugh when you see something you have on a celeb? I have this watch and spotted it on someone on instagram 🥰

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Going tomorrow so will report back if that’s helpful.
Quoting myself to say it was ok, it’s ticketed so didn’t have to queue for hours and there was a reasonable selection of stock. Wouldn’t say there were any mega bargains unless you were specifically after an item that was there.

They had quite a few lilys in different colours (everyone seemed to be buying hot pink) and sizes, a medium black was £895 and the regular was £5-600. Quite a few large Iris and then the regular Iris in chestnut for £850 and black £695 (but it was a slightly different style). Softies were I think £350-395.

Accessories seemed to be most popular but I felt the purse selection was a bit of a mishmash of colours & styles, obviously the ones that don’t sell as well. Bag straps were all £19 including the iris straps so seemed to be the best bargain. Passport holders were £75. Scarves were £75-150 and there were quite a few left which I thought they’d sell a lot quicker.

I wanted an Iris but I felt like I could pick one up cheaper second hand if I’m not getting the store experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find that they buy sooo much more in the summer?

Why do I feel like I need several pairs of Chypres and loads of wicker basket bags for the few hot days we get of summer, yet it kills me to buy one good, warm pair of boots or trousers for the several long cold months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, because summer clothes and accessories are the best.
In winter im happy to wear a black jumper with leggings and boots 90% of time, but summer is always a good excuse to dress up

Reactions: 2
I always go to Maje, Kate Spade and have a nosey in Loewe/Chloe/Choo to admire things lol Then will just bop round the Elemis/Neom types. Gotta get brother a milk jug from Emma B 🤣 and I hope Loccitaine have my almond oil!
Also, the Ted Baker there is on the closure list so need to stock up on the xmas men socks!
The Veuve Cliquot van had gone last time I went 😪😪 and I wanted to treat myself to a glass of Champers so hopefully Farmshop or somewhere will do a nice one.
I want to go Bicester browsing with you and be your friend ❤ 💼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Said no bags today.
Longchamp had the straw type one I posted last year. FFS. It is beautiful though.

Also Tory Birch...had to make myself get a purse instead of another bag. Also got earrings from Monica V. Plus actually had my shade of Mac foundation and had +20% off 🥳 so was £19.80.

Ted Baker had already gone.

Many freebies! Lindt do a club and you get a box of the balls on birthday so grabbed those. Benefit gave me some eyebrow freebies. Elemis a shampoo & 2 macarons from Laduree.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Said no bags today.
Longchamp had the straw type one I posted last year. FFS. It is beautiful though.

Also Tory Birch...had to make myself get a purse instead of another bag. Also got earrings from Monica V. Plus actually had my shade of Mac foundation and had +20% off 🥳 so was £19.80.

Ted Baker had already gone.

Many freebies! Lindt do a club and you get a box of the balls on birthday so grabbed those. Benefit gave me some eyebrow freebies. Elemis a shampoo & 2 macarons from Laduree.
Happy birthday! This sounds like such a treat filled day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have some regret not getting the bag to match the purse but had to be sensible and remind myself I don't need any more bags 😆😆
Beautiful purse! And those earrings will go with everything, I have some of their little diamond ones and they just add that little something (but not spenny enough for me to worry about wearing them constantly)! Hope you had a lovely day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Beautiful purse! And those earrings will go with everything, I have some of their little diamond ones and they just add that little something (but not spenny enough for me to worry about wearing them constantly)! Hope you had a lovely day ❤
The bags were also stunning, but small. I knew I'd use a purse more (I have my main big purse but if I go on day trips etc I like a smaller one), and I have many, many bags so it was very hard to not buy both 😆
I have a ring/necklace from MV similar so decided to get myself some birthday earrings.
Got my friend a Ralph Lauren Bear Bib for her pending baby too lol literally bereft that Ted Baker had gone. That's me screwed for the men at xmas 😆😆 I'd always get socks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.