Designer Items #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 7 of enabling 🥳🥳

Previous:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning enablers, I hope we're all well.

Quick question regards bastard Customs charges :rolleyes: I think I know the answer but worth an ask on here as you guys are pretty clued up. My Orans have been held up at the Post Office with a £75 customs charge attached to them 🥴 They came via Netherlands through eBay and obviously as I haven't seen the package yet I'm not sure if eBay put the value on the outside or the seller has done it. Either way, anyone know if I can dispute the charge? I shouldn't really moan as this is the first time I've been caught with Customs charges for years. I paid about £370 for them so still way under website price.

Also someone on the other thread was asking about a Goyard store. I haven't (the only one in the UK is in Mount Street in London) but when I bought my St Louis remotely during Covid the service was exceptional.

Good morning enablers, I hope we're all well.

Quick question regards bastard Customs charges :rolleyes: I think I know the answer but worth an ask on here as you guys are pretty clued up. My Orans have been held up at the Post Office with a £75 customs charge attached to them 🥴 They came via Netherlands through eBay and obviously as I haven't seen the package yet I'm not sure if eBay put the value on the outside or the seller has done it. Either way, anyone know if I can dispute the charge? I shouldn't really moan as this is the first time I've been caught with Customs charges for years. I paid about £370 for them so still way under website price.

Also someone on the other thread was asking about a Goyard store. I haven't (the only one in the UK is in Mount Street in London) but when I bought my St Louis remotely during Covid the service was exceptional.
You’ll have to pay it if you want them unfortunately. The value is above that of a gift and if they know it’s shoes the charge will be a percentage of the value.

Reactions: 4

Ted doing a nice version of the Woody, and I desperately want a Woody Tote just not at Chloe prices. But would I use it...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I took my new Alma on her first outing earlier ☺
IMG_1478.jpeg

---

Ted doing a nice version of the Woody, and I desperately want a Woody Tote just not at Chloe prices. But would I use it...
I love that!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My GST arrived today 🥹 it’s lush. A tiny bit smaller than I expected but fits everything in as I use a separate bag for food, laptop just squeezes in.

Reactions: 1
Is there a "What I've Bought" thread for general clothes and stuff, not necessarily designer? I know there's a general "Last 3 Things I've Bought" kinda one but wondered if there would be any call for a clothes/shoes/bags/nice tit one incorporating high street finds?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is there a "What I've Bought" thread for general clothes and stuff, not necessarily designer? I know there's a general "Last 3 Things I've Bought" kinda one but wondered if there would be any call for a clothes/shoes/bags/nice tit one incorporating high street finds?
As a shopaholic, I’d totally be down for this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would too!!! It might be therapeutic too! Let’s do one x

Reactions: 4