Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus christ. I've been messaging this man for weeks on/off. No mention of a girlfriend, partner or child. I'm going back into retirement girls. ☠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
I lost a sibling around the same time, I wish for nothing more than company and happiness for the partner and kids they left behind ❤

It's a long old life to be alone, it doesn't mean she loves her husband any less, she'd still be with him if he was here... I know this is tattle and it's a site to gossip etc - but who are we to judge if it's too soon or not? Each to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

VioletBear

VIP Member
He wasn’t too concerned about her mental health or the mental health of any kids involved when he was doing the dirt. Zero sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Derry Instahuns - From Sara Synergy gym, and her face looking grim. To the Bentley and Co, just loving their snow. To Nikita extensions, just craving attention. To Vinnys threats and Toni CMB's debts. The list is endless, but the craics tremendous!
---
Derry Instahuns - From Sara Synergy gym, and her face looking grim. To the Bentley and Co, just loving their snow. To Nikita extensions, just craving attention. To Vinnys threats and Toni CMB's debts. The list is endless, but the craics tremendous!
New title suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I think she imagined herself as the next Rachel Gorry lol
I honestly think Bronagh Burke became addicted to the attention and craved all the sympathy.

I saw her and the twins in a shop a good few months after her husband died and she looked so terribly lost and sad, completely disconnected. My heart genuinely went out to her.

Now though, she absolutely sickens me. A while back, her Instagram stories became worrying and uncomfortable. Now she’s reinvented herself as some kind of influencer? It’s so confusing. I don’t understand the podcast. She’s unqualified, as are most of her guests and she’s absolutely illiterate and inarticulate. I’m not being unnecessarily cruel, it disgusts me that she’s making money from grief and is hailed as some kind of inspiration. People really need to set their standards higher. Rant over 🧘🏻‍♀️

• Sad

DingDongWitch

Laura Donnelly's MOTIVATION MONDAY post.

Like, fuck off you went to Turkey and got half your stomach removed.

Reactions: 11

Doiregal1982

Karens weight to go... Is it f**k. I paid her 90 quid for a 6 week program and she was absolutely no help at all.
Plus can we talk about her style. I cringe everytime she whoops out a new blazer or ugly bomber. And her ugly shoes. She's the most hateful person I've ever come across. When u meet her out in shops etc she gives u the dirtyest looks and I've over here like... Hello I just paid u alot of Money for u to treat me like shit.

P. S I can't stand how she treats Johnny. Yes he is a big twat but no need to say the things she says over her stories. I'd be divorced if I treated my husband half as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

hello899

VIP Member
Surely this isn't the boyfriend that the Nail Artist_NI threw out a couple of weeks ago ??
Jesus the shame..imagine uploading you throwing him out, telling the everyone what he did on social media, him on PSNI site as a missing person and then posting holiday photos..guess who loves a drama lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
I know she was angry but to say, I'd see through it if I was a fat bitch, but I'm skinny, that was below the belt! Keep weight out of it, plenty none skinny girls out there but feeling the best about themselves

• Wow
So you get an award now from the mayor for throwing frozen food into an airfryer 🤣🤣 suppose it's like the one devine scents got for pretending to make candles

• Haha
  • Wow

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Bronagh Burke
Yip yip yip aye yip I was looking for a new podcast and had to switch off I couldn’t listen to anymore 🫣
She sounds like she has the reading and language abilities of a 5 year old child.

I don’t understand peoples fascination with her and as much as I did feel for her when her husband died, she’s not the only widow in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart