Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just hurt and trying to process it, granted not in the right way but I don’t think she was fat shaming as such
It’s more him I’m thinking is the dick here!

I think she’s just hurt and trying to process it, granted not in the right way but I don’t think she was fat shaming as such
It’s more him I’m thinking is the dick here!
As someone who works with women, presumably of all sizes, she should have more gumption. I was just looked at her page - she is obvs very talented. I'd book in but I'm a 'fat witch' and to think she'd be looking down her nose at me....

That aside, is that her partner the police are now looking for? As a missing person.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As someone who works with women, presumably of all sizes, she should have more gumption. I was just looked at her page - she is obvs very talented. I'd book in but I'm a 'fat witch' and to think she'd be looking down her nose at me....

That aside, is that her partner the police are now looking for? As a missing person.
Is it the fella with tattoos on neck?

That's awful. For everyone concerned. I hope she takes down the videos of him getting turfed out. Whatever he has done, public humiliation will not be helping his mental state.

Reactions: 3
He wasn’t too concerned about her mental health or the mental health of any kids involved when he was doing the dirt. Zero sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's awful. For everyone concerned. I hope she takes down the videos of him getting turfed out. Whatever he has done, public humiliation will not be helping his mental state.
I'm surprised she still has it up along with Info about him missing. It's weird

Reactions: 1
He wasn’t too concerned about her mental health or the mental health of any kids involved when he was doing the dirt. Zero sympathy.
Maybe, and I have no sympathy for cheaters but there's a lot of men in town taking their own lives at the moment. It won't look good for her if, God forbid, he comes to some harm.

Maybe, and I have no sympathy for cheaters but there's a lot of men in town taking their own lives at the moment. It won't look good for her if, God forbid, he comes to some harm.
She is not responsible or at blame if he harms himself

Reactions: 11

I wonder who reported him missing?Missing from what? Do you not have to wait 24hrs to report a MP?

Jesus christ. I've been messaging this man for weeks on/off. No mention of a girlfriend, partner or child. I'm going back into retirement girls. ☠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is not responsible or at blame if he harms himself
Absolutely - and I never said she was. But that doesn't mean she won't blame herself, or the crueller side of social media won't point a finger. Is he the father of her child?

Explain to me what this means. I don’t get it. They’re hardly offering the surgeries in Derry so they’re basically just a broker for the hospital in Turkey?
I do t get this either. They are a beauty salon so can't offer medical treatment or advice so therefore what is their purpose other than to act as an agent/advertiser/brand ambassador for this clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.